Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster Carnival 2?

Drake

Apparently, if you directly read it in Korean, the level 30-50s will be doing it with the higher ups.

Also, there's a possiblity the level requirements might be 51-80.

I guess that means I can expect level 80 people partying with level 30 nubs...
    Spoiler!

Drake

Ok, sorry for bumping this, but CPQ2 is out in KMS.

And it's really sad. I really think this is the worst update Nexon has put in KMS.

First of all, Wizards are officially shunned in CPQ2, as nearly all of the monsters resist Ice, Fire, Lightning, and Poison. They get so easily beaten, it's not even funny to see them getting owned.

Another sloppy thing is that once you start a CPQ2 battle, the freaking Henesys music pops in. All the maps are random, and the monsters only give 1 freaking EXP for every kill.

I hope they patch this up quickly for everyone's convinience.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Ok, sorry for bumping this, but CPQ2 is out in KMS.

And it's really sad. I really think this is the worst update Nexon has put in KMS.

First of all, Wizards are officially shunned in CPQ2, as nearly all of the monsters resist Ice, Fire, Lightning, and Poison. They get so easily beaten, it's not even funny to see them getting owned.

Another sloppy thing is that once you start a CPQ2 battle, the freaking Henesys music pops in. All the maps are random, and the monsters only give 1 freaking EXP for every kill.

I hope they patch this up quickly for everyone's convinience.
    LOLOL that is so funny. Is the exp good though? Because iTunes and warrior ftw xD. WHAT? Finally something to make me start my warrior again. LMPQ FTL
    Wait so 31-50 people might not be able to cpq anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

the "A" rank gives 40k exp, 10k more exp than A in CPQ1. This fails. And it takes 150 PQ's to get the pendant, and the monsters give 1 exp.
    hi

lv51s r gonna die alot in that pq it should be for lv61-80

Icon2 hopefully better then lmpq......

ima lvl 51 il mage with poor equips who has tried lmpq 2 times,.......and died as soon as i began.....i know its puthetic..... but i hope cpq 2 is easier for the lower lvl mages .....yes the mage is my main ....so its not even like i can lmpq with abetter chara ......

Good luck with those ice and lighting resistant enemies.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Icon11

This might be off topic but I'd like to see a level 120 or 150+ pq ^^. It wouldn't have to be monster carnival, but something fun for all the high levels to do other than just pwn at henesys hunting grounds. Lol immagine a cpq for 150+ with the option "zakum main body" or "Papulatus Clock" as the top monster summon xD. And by the time cpq2 comes out my noobs will prob be lvl 100 x_x.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

YES YES YES! There need to be more 100+ pqs. I dont think a lot of people realize how much you have to just grind after 70...(or 85 now i guess). PQs are fun, but really cant hold you over too long

but i say MEH! PQs are weak xP grinding ftw

Spoiler!

Dam that sounds like a right disappointment. 1 exp per kill? I'd rather grind *_*
    Spoiler!

My art blog