Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of Cygnus: Available for MapleStory Global?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

This class seems to be one for beginners kinda? Most people's first characters end up being only used to fund their next characters. For example, now, many people start bishops as 1st chars (to make more money) then use the money to lvl up their NEW char. It seems pretty interesting, but idk how well it could really play out. If another version eventually raises the lvl cap, or adds 5th job, I can see this type of class dying VERY fast.

Spoiler!

Anyone can post skills for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

really, you want it for the bless shared between characters. it basically is a nice little boost. think of it as if the two characters share a soul, and so you are empowering yourself by leveling both, which makes both a bit more powerful.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

If you want the skills, quite a few of them were posted on the forum previously.
    Gone with the wind

This class was most likely just made to give all those level 200s something to do
    Spoiler!

Yup. It's made to extend the game without lengthening the artificial level limit. This way they keep money in their pockets because people might not want to start over and get to 200 for another class or a pirate, but when it enhances their already maxed out character they might be willing to toss in that extra 300 hours or so it takes to get there.
    Gone with the wind

awww my chracter slot is full :(
    now i gotta make another lvl 30
    *sighs
    Click on my dragons!!!!!!!

or they will die

Current dragon(s)
    >>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
    Click on them!!!!!!

its a really cool job, check out these website... is in koren...
    http://cygnus.maplestory.nexon.com/M...RL=Cygnus/Main
    check out the bottom blue line, click on all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    This class seems to be one for beginners kinda? Most people's first characters end up being only used to fund their next characters. For example, now, many people start bishops as 1st chars (to make more money) then use the money to lvl up their NEW char. It seems pretty interesting, but idk how well it could really play out. If another version eventually raises the lvl cap, or adds 5th job, I can see this type of class dying VERY fast.
    no. You have to have a level 30+ char to make a cygnus char.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    knights of cygnus is the name of the expansion.

What it is, once you have a character above lvl 30, if you have a free slot, you can create a knight of cygnus. you get a new character which can advance at level 10 to one of five classes, each aligned with one of the base classes 'theif, warrior, mage, archer, priate.' they get some of the skills the base classes get, but also special ones.

They also get a bless, which is connected to the character you used to create your new one. depending on the level of either character, the other gets a bless skill. so if you have a lvl 200 character, and thats the one you made the new char with, you get a maxed skill, but if its only lvl 30, its weak.

knights of cygnus can only go to 120 I hear.
    i think is lv 20... maybe only in KMS