Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Would you guys close your eyes? I have a surprise for you."

even if the ps3 gets the price slashed, there's still no more backwards compatibility

ALL YOUS SUCKERS SHOULDS HAD GOTN DEM ERLYER ( ´∀`)

It's true, it's true!

If I would have known about the backwards compatibility, I would have gotten one when they came out.
    Gone with the wind

I don't know... I mean, the PS2's games can only go so far. There probably won't be much more games coming out for it. If I were to get a PS3 that was backwards compatible, the games that I'd even consider getting other than older classics and bestsellers would P4 and maybe FES.

If you are very lucky, or play your cards right, you can score a 60 gig off of eBay for $400 (I think the average selling point is $650ish), but that means you pay (at least) around a hundred bucks more for 20 gigs less, and the opportunity to play older games. And chances are, if you were dedicated enough to want to play all the big PS2 games, you'd already own a PS2.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    -There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
    -There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

"I firmly believe that Daniel Petric had no idea at the time he hatched this plot that if he killed his parents they would be dead forever," Lorain County Common Pleas Judge James Burge said.
    Hmm...

"Lol I has a surpize"
    "Wut z it"
    *bam bam*
    "omg gota go tel da friendz."
    *lol i kan play halo*
    "Hmm. I'm hungry. Dun has any money, dun knows how ta cook. Where the heck is da reset button?"
    *search*
    ":(. No reset button. How wuz I supozd 2 no dat der wuz no reset button."
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    I'm sure that even a guy like Tiger would do this.
    Isnt Tiger a pretty normal guy...? I mean, he even quit his character AND deleted it..

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    Bu people still read it. Look at the Bible.
    Oh come on, there's a difference between old news and mass published books.. >_>

And, it seems like kids nowa days are really clinging onto their make believe second family... how sad..
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    Isnt Tiger a pretty normal guy...? I mean, he even quit his character AND deleted it..
    A Maple stereotype
    Everybody in the top 1000 is a 60-year-old ,fat, bald asian man who makes bi-daily trips to 7-11 for NX Cards, english grammar books (only if they're on sale), and slurpees (only on July 11th, though) and/or a 17-year-old murderer.