Thread: 'sader question:

Default 'sader question:

i've a 2h axe and about to get to lvl 60 and have a shining that does WA 94:). but "shield mastery" looks like a good thing for weapon defense.

is it better to switch to a shield and 1h axe? whats the benefit? for example i get hit by a taurimacis and does like 700 damage but whats the benefit?? OK, so you maybe have what 600 damage?? so i still have to hit soda pop regularly....

is the str increase from a shield and the weapon defense that much of an advantage versus a 2h axe????

Icon6

With axes at the moment its only worth going 1h+shield if you have a Weapon attack shield and scroll both really REALLY well (basically overcome the dmg difference between 1h and 2h). There isnt a spd difference (except with the...100? axe that is slow for the 2h) unlike swords where the 1hs are fast or faster. So meh on 1h axes for us. Personally I think 2h and then getting a nice Colonian will be much more useful (you can basically use it until you scroll something godly)
    As far as the shield mastery goes...its terrible :P DEF in general isn't very useful. I mean its something like 1def prevents like a COUPLE points of dmg. So even if you get 100% more def on your shield you are still not preventing any significant amount of dmg for the significant amount of skill points you invested.

Hope that helps some.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

it does...thanks.