Thread: How to make MS sigs?

Default How to make MS sigs?

Sorry if it's already been asked, but I just want to know how I can make my own personal MS sig. I'd ask for a request, but I'm afraid I might be charged, and I'm kinda low on funds (Mesos, NX, AND RL currency), so I figured it might cost less for me to make my own. Is there some sort of sig-making guide?
    GOALS (NC=Not Completed, C=Completed)
    Reset AP to catch up on LUK: NC Advance to 2nd Job: NC Advance to 3rd Job: NC Advance to 4th Job: NC Make Level 50: NC Make Level 100: NC Make Level 150: NC Make Level 200: NC Find an excellent source of Mesos, so I can stop mooching off of Shadow0B: NC
    (Moose! MOOSE!)

You need something like GIMP, or photoshop. You can make it through paint, but it won't be anything eye catching.

But an MS sig? If you're going to want to learn how to make a sig, you shouldn't try for an MS sig of all things. I'm not a total expert, but knowing how they're oftenly made, it's best that you try something else.

If you have photoshop or anything, google sig tutorials.

And lol, charging sigs for money. If it was a drawing or some awesome wallpaper then that's understandable. But to pay for something so small is just a joke.

I'm gonna try and use Banned Story if you can import your character from there. And i just want to try and make something to match the supposed theme of this board.

And there's a topic on here where a person's charging to make sigs <_<
    Reset AP to catch up on LUK: NC Advance to 2nd Job: NC Advance to 3rd Job: NC Advance to 4th Job: NC Make Level 50: NC Make Level 100: NC Make Level 150: NC Make Level 200: NC Find an excellent source of Mesos, so I can stop mooching off of Shadow0B: NC
    (Moose! MOOSE!)

That's great. But really, you won't get far with just placing characters and text on a background. There's really more to it and unless you know it, they'll look the same as every other person's sig, like people at sleepywood forum.

You see, it's really pointless to start a business of any sort with sigs. Sigs aren't supposed to be for profit because really, you'd just be buying sub par work from someone. How would I know? Because you can't keep a customer waiting for so long, especially when you have more than one, five, or ten people waiting on queue. They're not going to spend a long amount of time on yours to make it look as nice as you would have wanted it otherwise they'll lose "customers".

Also, buying sigs is fail because if you compare a sig to a wallpaper, you're not really getting much in general seeing how much people actually charge to have a signature done.

I do have Photoshop, so I can use some effect on it.
    (Moose! MOOSE!)

You could learn to animate like I am right now :D