Thread: Coming back to MapleStory - probably

Beginner

Icon13 Coming back to MapleStory - probably

I haven't played MapleStory in months, perhaps three, but I'm trying to make a comeback. The last time I've played was a few days after Pirates were out, but I quit immediately while grinding on some Pigs since I got bored. I completely forgot about Hidden Street back then, so I wasn't even able to gather information on training areas and ways to get good money.

I'm level 0. I haven't started playing again. I might get in-game again, but, it would probably just leave me with a leaf of bore if I played for a couple of hours. Although the grind may be slow, people seem to think in a way, it's somehow "fun". I think opposite - though, I have a little tolerance of sticking around with the game for a couple more days (perhaps a few months if I like it). I might try and make a goal of completing the game, but the chance of this is rare, as the Maplers who have completed the game (reached level 200), are considered to have no life (a complete opinion).

A few tips would be nice, but, I've referred to a few guides on the Hidden Street database to help build a clean Pirate. I might stick with building a Warrior, instead, since it's rather easier to maintain because there isn't much use of MP (unless you use a skill).

From what you posted, maple isn't a game for you.

No one find grinding fun. You break up grinding by chatting with friends and guildmates.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by bobbort View Post
    From what you posted, maple isn't a game for you.

No one find grinding fun. You break up grinding by chatting with friends and guildmates.
    I know, and I haven't found it a reliable game in the past. Most of the games I have interested in are currently in a non-english version - this includes Karatina, Tenvi, and Dragonica. These three games have gave me a slight interest to play them, but I haven't made a decision yet, so therefore I chose MapleStory as a game to play until one of those games I favor has came out.

I know, and I don't consider friends as "friends", their more likely anonymous people talking to me over the Internet. A friend is someone who knows you well, and befriends you. Guildmates typically just consist of a team of Maplers, you really don't know them either.

I just think MapleStory is an "ok" game, but still there are some things that could be adjusted in-game.

DragonicaSEA CBT comes out in 3 days.
    According to wiki you don't even need a key to get in.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪