Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papulatus - Guide.

Default Papulatus - Guide.

I thought, Johnny made a guide for Zak, Why not make one for Pap?

Requirements:
    Spoiler!

Party:
    Spoiler!

Drops:
    Spoiler!

Credits:
    Spoiler!

~D-e-i-t-y

The warrior of the mind, Is the mind of the warrior.
    ~

If you're going to make a guide you should probably include information about the quest prior to pap, as well as the fact that pretty much no body meso explodes pap anymore. It's simply not cost effective.

Adding info about pap's attacks would be useful as well, or the minimum hp required. Your guide is far too sparse in information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    If you're going to make a guide you should probably include information about the quest prior to pap, as well as the fact that pretty much no body meso explodes pap anymore. It's simply not cost effective.

Adding info about pap's attacks would be useful as well, or the minimum hp required. Your guide is far too sparse in information.
    This isn't actually the guide, I'm making sure it will look good.
    I'm going to post, Drops, HP, MP, Damage calculation, All that stuff.

Also, Wigum, Is my Website Affiliated with Hidden-Street yet?

~

I have nothing to do with affiliations, nor do i know if yours meets their requirements.

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Don't forget to mention that Pap does that stupid 1/1 attack which is a total bugger.

And also that when he hides inside himself, your attacks won't work. AND also anyone with less than 1400HP really needs to duck or darksight when you've finished off the first body, because the little flying clock can take you out in one hit.

Just sayin' :P
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by DeityxPirate View Post
    This isn't actually the guide
    "Hidden Street Forum > MapleStory > General Discussions > Papulatus - Guide. "

If its not the guide, why are you lying to me???
    WHYYYYYYY!

Also do you know the future? I think you can, you credit people before they contributed!

Link to Hidden-Street Forum Post
    Wigum is male
    Wigums can't get pregnant

Remember that Papulatus can also summon stars or something that can kill you in one hit if you stand next to them.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Riorei View Post
    "Hidden Street Forum > MapleStory > General Discussions > Papulatus - Guide. "

If its not the guide, why are you lying to me???
    WHYYYYYYY!

Also do you know the future? I think you can, you credit people before they contributed!
    \
    That's cause I'm magic like that, Hahaha. I just credited people for being active here.

~

.... thats not how crediting people works. This is also not how guides work either. If you're going to title this as a guide, you should probably make it into a guide. Telling people who they HAVE to bring and how they HAVE to divide the drops isn't a guide and isn't up to you. It's up to those who are going to pap. Suggesting could work. Johnny has full rights to come in here and sass you for making this thread. MOOSE.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

The party requirements, idk about. Im lvl 115, and solo pap just fine. I can take any hit from his 1st form, and 2nd i jst use an apple to keep him pinned. A high lvl hermit+DK can duo pap easily.

Spoiler!