Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Raccoon Eraser

Thread: Raccoon Eraser

Default Raccoon Eraser

=/
    I spent 1.5k of NX on a master key, spent 900k on a Golden box and ended up with the topic.

Apart from that, I gained 1.5 levels today because of 2x Event + 2x EXP card.

I think it was an unfair trade.

Anyway. I guess I have to ask a question, so should I try another golden box or just give up?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    =/
    I spent 1.5k of NX on a master key, spent 900k on a Golden box and ended up with the topic.

Apart from that, I gained 1.5 levels today because of 2x Event + 2x EXP card.

I think it was an unfair trade.

Anyway. I guess I have to ask a question, so should I try another golden box or just give up?
    umm... so u mean that u got a fire racoon eraser from the box?
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.

Pretty much, yeah.
    You think I should get another one? (Another box, not an eraser >_<)

bolt202/veil225/feint200

actually, the eraser is one of the best things u can get...in MapleSEA, u can sell it for maybe 10m-23m. I don't know about Global though.
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.

In Global, there's nothing you can use the eraser for, so it's pretty much worthless. The only expensive eraser is the Lupin one.
    So I think it's worth trying another one. there's some pretty good stuff you can get, like a White Scroll or Chaos Scroll.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Don't buy gold boxes. Hunt for your own <3.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

The problem is that Gold Boxes are dropped by Crimson Guardians, and they are really nasty. Besides, what are you trying to get from the gold boxes anyway?
    I'm Retired.

In one word: Mesars. =[
    Or a Skanda. Lol.

bolt202/veil225/feint200