Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dropping Teleport For Holy Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEagle View Post
    almost every second job cleric skill is useless after 4th job O.O

Exceptions are Heal and Teleport.
    invincible...

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    *cough*

she?
    went off that pic you have >.>

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    I wouldn't suggest dropping teleport for anything, especially holy arrow. I was once an advocate for holy arrow and I was going to drop MP Eater for it, but after a long time I realised how useless holy arrow will really be in the long run. As soon as you hit Priest you'll most likely never use it again. On top of that, teleport is a very useful skill used in many situations and having it maxed will be important for several places, the one coming to mind first being mpq if you want the Eye of Horus pendant. And if you want to be able to use teleport a lot, 60 mp can turn out to be quite a bit of mp usage until you get into the higher levels and it'll cost you a lot in pots in the long run.

Obviously it's up to you, but I personally don't believe that dropping teleport for HA is a good idea.
    This is it in a nutshell.
    You'll come for the toxin, but you'll stay, because your DEAD!

"Dropping basic forum rules for necroposting?"
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEagle View Post
    I've actually done a bit of research and found that nearly everything zigkid has said so far is true.

It seems that HA comes in handy in the 3rd job advancment as well.

I might end up dropping MP eater for HA but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.
    omg zigkid is an idiot. If you go by what he is saying you could substitute magic claw for HA and get the same effect. HA is useless at almost every good training grounds (Zlupins, Wraith, MP3, Slimies, Voodoos, Mr. Anchors, Himes etc) In almost every situation Heal or SR will do more DPM and magic claw can serve the purpose of luring monsters straying from a mob.

However, if you so desperately want to be different. MP eater or bless is the better choice for leaving unmaxed than Teleport. Again I would recommend going normal build that maxes all 2nd job skills except Holy Arrow.
    Brawl sucks. Don't play it.

What the hell...

THIS IS OLD THREAD! CC PLICKS
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by ButtSecks View Post
    omg zigkid is an idiot. If you go by what he is saying you could substitute magic claw for HA and get the same effect. HA is useless at almost every good training grounds (Zlupins, Wraith, MP3, Slimies, Voodoos, Mr. Anchors, Himes etc) In almost every situation Heal or SR will do more DPM and magic claw can serve the purpose of luring monsters straying from a mob.

However, if you so desperately want to be different. MP eater or bless is the better choice for leaving unmaxed than Teleport. Again I would recommend going normal build that maxes all 2nd job skills except Holy Arrow.
    did you even read my reasoning for it?

and btw, yes, even at level 113 it still comes in handy.

the only thing that really out does HA is angel ray. and by that time it'd have a good run.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Old thread, but something new was added that changes this. Because of the new Rep events, it is very handy to have Maxed or nearly maxed door instead of HA. If you are training and need to meet a family member for a 2x rep buff, you door you and your partner back to town, run to the FM, get everyone together, get the buff, go back to town, run to the door and go back to training. This will require a much higher lvl of door, which means you now don't have a lot of extra points in 3rd job to finish out skills like Teleport or MP eater (very usefull once you have 15k+ MP and train with Gen). Heal, Tele, Invincible, and MP eater are the most important 2nd job skills.

Spoiler!