Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A roar was heard across the land..."

Default "A roar was heard across the land..."

"As Horntail gobbled up the group of cheaters like little heart candies."

It's great and all to see the GM's smite a handful of hackers at Horntail, but they need to keep up with the whole other groups.

Here's another funny GM notice I was told about.

"A faint yet familiar voice could be heard in the breeze. '...you know the rules, and so do i...' "

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Lol, they said something like that in Kradia as well. There was a big group that had be hacking zakum, and every one was IP banned. The GM said a few funny things in the notice, making fun of the hackers. Someone smeged the GM yelling at him for banning hackers. He replied back "someone needs a nappie-poo."

Spoiler!

The GM's are funny! Now that you can take your time banning people since we know you have a sense of humor! We love you GM's!

The type of reaction they would be looking for.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

I swear, all of GMS' GMs are hysterical! All I need are a few more jokes (and to pass college).........

=/ GMs are more attention seeking than NX hoars.
    We got that too, which didn't really provoke much discussion, probably because we're Khaini.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    =/ GMs are more attention seeking than NX hoars.
    We got that too, which didn't really provoke much discussion, probably because we're Khaini.
    More like arber GMs

I'm a legit level 131 and I have never, ever, seen a GM in Yellonde. Many of my friends claimed to have seen one, once, in FM at one point or another. The situation is abysmal. A couple days ago, a group in Yellonde finally beat Horntail. Unfortunately they were hacking. During that time smegas were going up like crazy asking for a GM to go there and issue bans. Nothing happened to them. At this point it doesnt even matter. Hackers aren't really concerned about their level. These hackers have already achieved the level 200 of "hackerdom" and have the noteriety they desire. Plenty of time has elapsed for all mesos/items to be transfered to a safe character. The bottom line: the hackers won.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMageWins View Post
    I haet h4kers, but tehy own3d y3ll0nde :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    So what's your point?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by RedMageWins View Post
    I'm a legit level 131 and I have never, ever, seen a GM in Yellonde. Many of my friends claimed to have seen one, once, in FM at one point or another. The situation is abysmal. A couple days ago, a group in Yellonde finally beat Horntail. Unfortunately they were hacking. During that time smegas were going up like crazy asking for a GM to go there and issue bans. Nothing happened to them. At this point it doesnt even matter. Hackers aren't really concerned about their level. These hackers have already achieved the level 200 of "hackerdom" and have the noteriety they desire. Plenty of time has elapsed for all mesos/items to be transfered to a safe character. The bottom line: the hackers won.
    I've been playing scania for about 4 years and haven't seen a gm once.

Disclaimer: still not actually a dark knight...yet.

RedMage seems to be one of the few people who at least admit the reality of the situation.

The GM's will never be able to overcome the sheer amount of hackers. They're just not efficient enough. Sure they try, but the number of hackers they ban don't even come close to the overall population. It's true. The hackers won. And they can't do anything about it. I personally have seen a GM on at least 3 occasions, and 2 of them were for GM events. The other one wasn't too significant. But the point is that there's nothing any of us can do about it anymore. Get more GMs? I highly, HIGHLY doubt that'll stop even a fraction of the hackers. The only option is to just quit [like many of us already have], or deal with it. There's no point complaining, whining, or even appreciating the GMs work. It's their duty. You don't need to praise someone for doing their job. And yet, every time they ban a bunch of hackers, people go crazy.

Maple Story has long been dead.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?