Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Gunslinger?

Default Opinions on Gunslinger?

I've been hearing that gunslingers suck. Can anyone give the reason(s) why or why not?

Their damage like brawlers suck until 3rd-4th job.
    No more sig. Thinking.

Mushmom

Brawler's damage doesn't suck by any means >_>;

Gunslingers will have a rough time with the weakest hits, which they don't make up too much for in speed. Things start to balance out a little bit after you max mastery and invisible shot. Past that I won't know because I haven't got that far yet. (But invisible shot's range is GODLY for a 2nd job skill)

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    (But invisible shot's range is GODLY for a 2nd job skill)
    Vertical range, yes, but the horizontal range is something to be desired ...

Slingers really start to pick up as soon as you reach 3rd job. Even 1 point in Burst fire makes a huge difference in your damage. I saw a level 8x Outlaw doing upwards of 4k per bullet with max burst fire and a level 60 gun. 1st and 2nd jobs are a pain, but with all the PQs we have now, it shouldn't be much of a problem
    Spoiler!

Gunslingers are weak until 3rd job. One point in the 3rd job burstfire, increased my double shot power 3-fold. Only get gunslingers if your patient, because it takes forever to train.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk911 View Post
    Their damage like brawlers suck until 3rd-4th job.
    Brawlers are the most overpowered second job in the game.

On another note, it's not that hard to get to level 70 and put one point into burst fire.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Gunslingers are piss weak in 1st and 2nd job, but with patience and large sums of mesos, they can be strong in 3rd job.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Avire View Post
    I've been hearing that gunslingers suck. Can anyone give the reason(s) why or why not?
    Pfft, I had a philosophy when I compared gunslingers with Bowman. As we all know both Gunslingers and Bowman STINK at 1st and 2nd Job but Shine at 3rd Job. So my philosophy was if I were to suck through 1st and 2nd job why not make a Gunslinger? They could possibly be stronger than Bowman, why not go for it? Anyways you have that battle ship and shoot anything you come across, what is more awesome that saying "I OWNED YOUR BATTLESHIP!"

Gunslingers are fun. Funded = more fun. The damage is awful but I don't particularly mind it.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I love my gunslinger. Yeah, he doesn't have the best damage ever but they will get stronger in a short time and they're just fun to play. They're one of my favorite classes next to bowmen.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!