Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Leeching - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeching

Leeching is people who are really lazy. You just stand where a AM/Bishop map and just let them cast and maim monsters for massive damage and you gain 1/2 of their kills.

I consider leeching a bad thing and the players who buy leech needs to be shunned from the game. Anybody who consider leeching and using their rich deep pockets plus their merchanting skills is a pathetic excuse for not even give such little or no innovation to continue playing. If you pay your own mesos for lacking self motivation to get your arse up, you might as well quit the game and play ball-in-a-cup to amuse yourself.
    I'm Retired.

There's always a downside to leveling super fast, and it's different for every form.
    For leeching, though, they'll find themselves unable to use their character very efficiently, because they haven't been using it at all, for the last xxx levels, which is a pain when you have to Zak/HT/PQ/etc. with them.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

These are getting as common where to train threads...

Leeching is alright because it benefits both people. the end. :eek:

leeching is stupid because ppl shouldnt be able to be high lvls unless they earn it, not just because they paid someone

leeching urself is one thing but paying for a leech is I think worse than hacking because MS allows it (for now)

Sorry if I offended anyone comparing this to abortion lol. Well if nexon says its fine then its fine, no need to compare it with hacking. See this like a merchant who instead of spending time in grinding, pqing or anyway of leveling, decided to merch, just because its his style. And with the money he hardly earned he wants to spend it to avoid that thing that dislikes more in the game, leveling.
    Idc if you kill those things Jhonny, I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Splicel View Post
    leeching urself is one thing but paying for a leech is I think worse than hacking because MS allows it (for now)
    How do you leech yourself?

also it would probably be a good idea to quit double posting in every thread

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

A lot of people will start a bishop and use that to leech a new character if they have 2 computers.
    As for paying for leech...Realize you arent doing nothing with this. You DID have to make the money. This is no where nearly as bad as hacking. It might make you weak and unfamiliar with your character, but i've come to just accept it.

Spoiler!

Leeching is alright to Nexon ( beside the money part) but it's just morally wrong.
    And Buffy staked Edward...The End!

If is someone has a high level bishop, and they "leeched themselves" I don't see what's the problem with that, since they are after all still doing work. They are still killing BF or HH or whatever.

I have no problem with leeching whatsoever. It is a way for high levels to make money, and for low levels to level faster. For those who says it's dirty that they became a high level without trying, they had to make enough money to PAY for it. I am not that sure the cost per hour for leeches but if you leeched to 120 from 50 or 70 or whatever, How much mesos will that cost? A lot of mesos. This is like complaining that two times xp cards are not fair (but not like it matters, since nexon gets money out of it)

It's like saying don't buy zak helms! you didn't earn it! Well, there are a lot of people selling zak helms, since it is a business. We pay for something we want, and the "service" gives us what we want. Same as leeching. We pay for xp, and we get xp.

+ skills? Most people who buy leeches have been around for a while (to know how to work the market, or just have acquired a good amount of mesos). I don't think they have to worry much about "skill" (of pushing 2 buttons? knowing that slash blast is a mob skill? *gasp*)
    Silly Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Goals:
    [x] Level 30 [x] Level 50 [x] Level 70 [x] Level 100
    [x] 1 mil [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [x] 50 mil [x] 100 mil
    [x] Zakum Helm (01/21/09) [x] Maple Soul Spear [x] 129 Accuracy