Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey! I'm Mr.Hakarot

Default Hey! I'm Mr.Hakarot

Hello, I'm CyrisHakarot as my signature and forum name state.

It's a pleasure too meet you. (Really I've been leeching from here for the longest time..I thought I'd actually introduce myself formally)

I'm tired of being an icky leech!

But anyway, I'm seventeen. And I reside in the server of Kahini..

haha kidding..I live In Canada, Alberta.

Sigh another canadian Welcome to the Hidden-Street Forums you...uou buddy ol' Canadian pal!:)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    Sigh another canadian Welcome to the Hidden-Street Forums you...uou buddy ol' Canadian pal!:)
    What's wrong with canadians? Except the fact that they win us too often on ice hockey... But anyway Welcome!:)

Hey.

I like your signature *stare*

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Hey.

I like your signature *stare*
    Oh, hi.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Hey =D Belated welcome to the forums. You've been on here for 2 years and you haven't introduced yourself? Eeep...
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Icon8

Welcome breasts!

Oh come on. Don't think that I didn't notice that a new member joined! It will be nice seeing you around, CyrisHakarot.

Hello Canadian Boobies!

As you see above me, the troll named supalime has striked yet another topic. This is a big no-no. Join me and help Hidden Street fight off the hordes of evil that this butthole supalime brings upon us!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Hello Canadian Boobies!

As you see above me, the troll named supalime has striked yet another topic. This is a big no-no. Join me and help Hidden Street fight off the hordes of evil that this butthole supalime brings upon us!
    Sorry Canadian X, I forgot to mention... *sigh*... this guy.You see that blue font? It's the blue font of death. They say that when he posts in your Southperry thread you get sick for a week.Good luck and best wishes. Try to stay away from azn4evil if you can.

Here comes Mr. "Let's lie about everyone else because I am aware that I am a nubcake" Let's lie about everyone else because I am aware that I am a nubcake.

He is always up to no good, with his... trickery... and tomfoolery... and ... and trickery.

Don't listen to stupidlime! He'll kidnap and do "experiments" to you!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?