Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Diasy eggs expire?

Default Lazy Diasy eggs expire?

Last Sunday I decided to do my first 7th Day Market quest. I took care of the egg and managed to hatch a chicken. On Saturday I get a message saying that the egg expired.

Can anyone shed some light as to what I did wrong? I sprinkled growth powder all 5 days.

Mushmom

did the egg grow into a full grown chicken after it became a chick?
    Current Levels:

Quote Originally Posted by 100kvolts View Post
    Last Sunday I decided to do my first 7th Day Market quest. I took care of the egg and managed to hatch a chicken. On Saturday I get a message saying that the egg expired.

Can anyone shed some light as to what I did wrong? I sprinkled growth powder all 5 days.
    you didn't do anything wrong, except not turning in your egg on time. The moment you get your egg, it expires in exactly one week. If you waited until exactly midnight and got your egg, it would expire as soon as the quest would be completed.
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Mushmom

Mine just expired...I thought it had be turned on Sunday ..not saturday

I had a full grown chicken too :(
    Current Levels:

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    you didn't do anything wrong, except not turning in your egg on time. The moment you get your egg, it expires in exactly one week. If you waited until exactly midnight and got your egg, it would expire as soon as the quest would be completed.

But it hasn't been a week yet. I got it on Sunday. I woke up on Saturday and was greeted with a "your egg has expired" message. Lazy Daisy wasn't even in Henesy's for me to give her the egg.

You're supposed to turn it in on Saturday, when Lazy Daisy is in Henesys.

However, it's best to get your egg later at night on Sunday if you can help it. The egg will expire at the same time that you got it on Sunday, except on the following Saturday. In other words, you get the egg for 6 days, not a week.

The 7th day market quests are really stuffed right now if you live in a time zone that isn't PST. Essentially you won't be able to finish any quests until both your client (your computer) and the server (in PST) agree on what day it is. I'm in EST, so this shaves 3 hours off the beginning and end of each day... and leaves me with annoying lightbulbs over my head from midnight my time until 3 AM my time.

To this day, I've only completed the chicken quest once because of the time zone bugs. (I often play late at night my time.) I really can't imagine living in Europe or Asia and trying to do this quest... you must have like two hours where it isn't broken. The only way to fix it is to change your computer to PST permanently... the quest will automatically bug if you change your computer's time back to your NORMAL time.

Of course, Nexon was too lazy to read my thread in their forums. >_>
    Spoiler!

Unless it was a golden chicken, a regular chicken only gets you 10k mesos as a reward so don't stress over it.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."

where do i go to get the powder??

Talk to a Maple Administrator NPC. They're in almost every major town... they look like a GM with a white uniform, female, black hair...
    Spoiler!

^Nice sig.

It seems that they grow in 5% intervals, and does leaving the UI out really make it faster?

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun