Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The guide for the dexless sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Ok, you will almost NEVER make much extra money off of a sin. I'm sorry, it just won't happen. If you DO happen to grab a bit of extra cash, and already have good equips, then you need to spend that cash on INT equips for HP washing.
    As Fry already stated, Mastery has NO effect on L7. However, it is more important than drain or endure, so it should be maxed, just not right away.
    No offence..But my video's and tests from me and my friends tell otherwise... Booster increases the attack speed by 9.89% and mastery stablizes the dmg although most expereinced sins tell you proberbly otherwise. It only become notable when you are arround level 55-60. We made videos from level 10-120...and we saw it only after many times watching. No Offence but it's understandable to over look.

I Started to play Sins and Bandit back in KMS and now i have a level 45 sin and a level 37 Bandit in EMS. Both level pretty slow but generate 200-300% money. Like i sad in many post i'd rather level slow and have fun and money then eating my money all allong.
    ThorMax ==> Bandit
    Mastery maxed[x],Haste 10 pts[x],Endure maxed[x],Steal 10 pts[O],Booster 20 pts[O], Haste maxed[O],SavageBlow[O]

K-fan[X],K-fan +20 att[O], WorkGlove +10 att[O]

ThorDexSin ==> Dexless Sin
    Max Critical Throw[X], haste + 10 pts [O], Max Drain [O],
    Claw Booster 18 pts[O]Mastery 14 pts[O]

Shinobi bracer [O], WorkGlove +10 att [O], Bath Robe +20 luk[O], Icarus cape(2)+ 15 luk[O], Zakum Helm [O], Snail's eye earings +15 luk [O]

Banned

mastery affects drain damage

might be something you want to add in

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Uh.....I trained a sin to lvl 128, and I can assure you, Mastery does NOT affect Luky Seven. It affects most other skills, but of course, L7 is the only one you will be using heavily.

Spoiler!

Banned

Use MP to throw 2 throwing stars and apply damage based on LUK, regardless of the rate of javelin claw mastery.
    lol .