Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Generation of Gaming

This is pretty cool. You don't mind if I put it up on the HS.Network and refer to this thread do you? :)

Everything sounds great on paper, but implementing the idea is another story. Even if they have the best "high-end server(s)," I doubt it will be "lag free". Although I guess there's small hope since there was no lag in demos(according to IGN).

Jr. Necki

Thankfully, I don't have any problems with my internet anymore because it was torture. All my friends hated me because I couldn't play cs go normally. But now, I have a pretty fast internet connection, and I play cs go all the time. Also, I recently discovered that I could sell skins that I didn't need on https://skins.cash/, and I think that's pretty cool.

Jr. Necki

Recently, I was scammed for money on one of the marketplaces for skins for the game Counter-Strike. My friend advised me this site - CSGO Skins. On this trading platform, prices for different skins are posted and on which trading platforms they are cheaper. The biggest plus of this site is RELIABILITY and HONESTY. I've been using this site for a long time and I've never been deceived. Therefore, I advise all e-sportsmen and just amateurs this trading platform.

I don't think your post fits the thread, lel