Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dexless sin, equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Deffmaestro View Post
    Great thanks!

there is 4 atk wgs in kradia for 3,8m, is it worth saving up for a 6 atk for 9m or should i get the 4 atk right away?
    You want to have enough left over for pots and 100%ing your Garnier, at least, so I'd say get the 4 atk ones and upgrade when you can. (You could easily afford a 6 atk or better once you finish your level 30-40 scroll quests.) Then again, I am more conservative about upgrading WGs than most people I know. o.O

Just want to be really clear, but attack upgrades > everything else for you. So get the WG and 100% the Garnier first. Worry about anything else later.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    You want to have enough left over for pots and 100%ing your Garnier, at least, so I'd say get the 4 atk ones and upgrade when you can. (You could easily afford a 6 atk or better once you finish your level 30-40 scroll quests.) Then again, I am more conservative about upgrading WGs than most people I know. o.O

Just want to be really clear, but attack upgrades > everything else for you. So get the WG and 100% the Garnier first. Worry about anything else later.
    Yeah, i kinda felt like getting that 4 atk wg tbh ;) i'll problably buy that right now :]

Thanks alot!

~deff
    Murphys lv1x Thief
    Dexless Assasin-to-be
    Kradia - EMS

Sum quick advice; if u ever save up enough for an 8 atk wg, don't get it..get a 9 atk instead

Quote Originally Posted by marddude View Post
    Sum quick advice; if u ever save up enough for an 8 atk wg, don't get it..get a 9 atk instead
    Some advice to you, type more clearly, and explain why. I'm interested in knowing why to skip 8 att work glove. I'm low dex so basically the same as dexless and here are my item priorities. 100%ing my claw>quantity of stars>work glove>pendant (if you have those)>quality of stars>sauna>cape>hat>boots

500k for an extra 7 attack is by far the best deal. Do it to all your claws. Or 60% if you're rich/feeling lucky.
    Windia ~ IcyTheBandit ~ 5x ~ Bandit (Retired)
    Windia ~ PhireLight ~ 5x ~ Low-dex Assassin (Retired)
    Khaini ~ IcyHotFire ~ 4x ~ Cleric (Retired)
    Khaini ~ aDammFool ~ 10x ~ Mechanic

Goals

Spoiler!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhireLight View Post
    Some advice to you, type more clearly, and explain why. I'm interested in knowing why to skip 8 att work glove. I'm low dex so basically the same as dexless and here are my item priorities. 100%ing my claw>quantity of stars>work glove>pendant (if you have those)>quality of stars>sauna>cape>hat>boots

500k for an extra 7 attack is by far the best deal. Do it to all your claws. Or 60% if you're rich/feeling lucky.
    Some advice to you, stop necroposting, because it's retarded.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Uhm...He wasn't the one that actually Necro'd the thread, look one post above.
    Even if it WAS a Necro, he did post something that had a purpose. It added/answered the previous person. If anything "Marrdude" is the one you should be flaming.

Spoiler!

Banned

Deffmaestro:
    Last Activity: 5th April 2009

Yeah, I'm sure he'll just be dying to see what was posted.

And I wasn't talking generally of this thread only. He's been necroing a bunch of other threads too.