Thread: Piratical Questions

Default Piratical Questions

Burst Fire at max does 190% damage for 22 mp. So if you use this attack on a monster does that mean the max damage you can do on it is actually 570% of your basic damage because you shoot 3 bullets?

Also i have a level 20 Gunslinger and my range is rather poor. So i am curious as to what skill/stat raises the range of my bullets.

Thank you in advance.

I heard that powering up Double Shot increases your range.
    see here for more details.

I have no idea with Burst Fire
    by Cryopon

Yes I have noticed that the more you put into Double Shot the farther you can shoot? So does this mean Double Shot is a hybrid Skill which has Active and Passive Benefits? :eek:
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by JeremiahLoh View Post
    Yes I have noticed that the more you put into Double Shot the farther you can shoot? So does this mean Double Shot is a hybrid Skill which has Active and Passive Benefits? :eek:
    No, only passive for double shot itself. The more you put points into an attack, ONLY that attack gets the range bonus. you can compare by shooting a regular bullet, and compare it to the range on maxed double shot
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    No, only passive for double shot itself. The more you put points into an attack, ONLY that attack gets the range bonus. you can compare by shooting a regular bullet, and compare it to the range on maxed double shot
    He's got it exactly right. The range for Double Shot increases as you level it up. At max, it's slightly longer than an NL or BMs range with their range skill maxed. And it ONLY affects the range of Double Shot itself. Invisible Shot has a set range from level 1, as do Recoil Shot, Blank Shot, Flamethrower, Ice Splitter, Battleship Cannon/Torpedo, Advanced Homing and Hypnotize. Every Gunslinger active skill that does damage has a set range from level 1 except for Double Shot.

And yes, Burst Fire's % damage is calculated by taking the % that it gives you and multiplying it by 3. The % that it shows you is the % damage for one bullet.
    Not back. Front.

Well I have a lvl 78 Outlaw, I maxed my burstfire already. My dmg is roughly about 6k, where each bullet hits 2k. So I'm say yea, it's probably about 570% of my basic dmg.
    Spoiler!