Thread: Cosmetics and hair

Beginner

Default Cosmetics and hair

I've been notified that the hair Dreamweaver (Dreamcatcher's female version) was an exp hairstyle that can be obtained with a regular coupon, at Showa. Is this correct information? I've so heard different variations such as it is possible to obtain as VIP in Showa, which I have failed to see when I visited the salon last week.

I have another question; and it is how do you get white colored eyes? What cosmetics center offers? etc.

I just need some clarification before I accidentally waste my money on something that doesn't work. Thanks in advanced.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

It's technically an EXP hairstyle, but there's no EXP coupon for Showa, so everyone just uses REG coupons until they get it (since REG is still random).

White lenses are also EXP, but I'm not sure where you get them.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Banned

It's a VIP eye color at Singapore. There's no exp coupons for eye and hair color, only hair style.

Also, couldn't you had just used your other thread for this?

Beginner

Thanks alot once again, guys. I have one more question and that is are the eye color contacts limited?

Banned

If by that, you mean if they'll expire or not, no. All hair, eye and eye color changes are permanent. So if anything, that's one of the few things that are slightly worth charging nx for. Of course, that's just a biased opinion.