Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2*2*2

I love the (nx cash bought) 2x mixed with the (nx event) 2x = 4x.
    Its boss exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazardux
    Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Necroposting is an art. It isn't bad in itself; what's bad is doing it and doing it wrong.
    So is Dancing Like Michael Jackson.

Oh yeah the different 'kinds' stack, Event, Cash Shop, etc, however Cash Shop don't stack in a multiplicative manner but in an additive manner.

For 2x cards they stack as so (VERY WEIRD way to stack): 2x->4x->6x->8x->10x->12x
    They 'add' +200% after the first one. At least in jMS.
    Gone with the wind

I wouldnt think the family thing would stack though. cause its kinda unfair if ur not a real big help in the family ( a Merchant ) and u randomly get godly exp bonus. I wish i wasnt an orphan. suxs xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazardux
    Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Necroposting is an art. It isn't bad in itself; what's bad is doing it and doing it wrong.
    So is Dancing Like Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Oh yeah the different 'kinds' stack, Event, Cash Shop, etc, however Cash Shop don't stack in a multiplicative manner but in an additive manner.

For 2x cards they stack as so (VERY WEIRD way to stack): 2x->4x->6x->8x->10x->12x
    They 'add' +200% after the first one. At least in jMS.
    Yeah, or else it would be waaaay to unfair for people w/out NX. 10k NX would net you 2^5x EXP, which is 32x EXP, similar to that of PServers; You could probably level in 20 minutes at my level with that at WR.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Probably, that's why they stoped 2x stacking on gMS and other servers. jMS doesn't mind, in fact if gMS had that, you could easily just decide to spend 120 bucks or so one month to get like 8x exp and level up hardcore that month, and wait it off a few months. It would make people who sell accounts really good at what they do.
    Gone with the wind