Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the Scania and Broa guilds still active?

well tht just blows monkeys because thers no good guilds in scania at all noone ever talks or they're inactive

Scania was the first world so it was pretty big to start with, but as the main attractions left it got a bit boring, people left it to make money on the other guilds, there were tons of hackers. Scania was almost always hit the hardest, I'd say that Broa was probably the second most to get hit so hard by waves, Broa was around shortly after Scania was it was the 'let me be cool' server, they were never as good as Scania, but they had less hackers cause they had less cool people, never really "Wow-ed" anyone. Broa came along, people started moving there and KSing hacking etc.

That's another problem with Scania, there were too many KSers, making it a pain. To be honest I'm not sure a guild would ever thrive there, but if you can find a good amount of members to start with you should be able to pull it off, just grab like 2~3 H-S members if you can and then try and either get friends IRL to join or people ingame and usher them to the forums as well~!

It' a lot better if someone who's been around here a lot and is active ingame leads it, but I doubt there is anyone like that left, especially that isn't in a guild they're already in love with.
    Gone with the wind

are you kidding your talking to mister active lol i play 5-6 hours each night and on weekends i play about 12-15 hours a night lol i just dont have enough mesos to make a guild and my buddy list is full of inactives lol other wise i would make a conquering guild

Well, while that might be true (I don't know, don't really know you), you're note exactly known around the forums, and you probably want a few people known for being on H-S being in charge of the H-S guild, y'know?

I've seen that go wrong many times, for many games.
    Gone with the wind

well i never said i would take up the h-s mantle if i did that i would prolly want a hardcore h-s member to help with that but i want a friendly talkative active guild and i know i can run one i really do, but your right about getting to know me more, i just wouldnt want to make a fool of h-s

well, to be honest you're probably better off looking for a good one, too few members in Maple altogether to join a good guild (most are either in one, or don't want one), unless you cater to a niche, and to be honest I find that often doesn't work out too well as they usually leave when they 'move on'.

Right when guilds were introduced (slightly before actually) I was in a "Bleach fan club" guild, and it was great, and we had tons of members (it was called DeathGodSociety, maybe you remember us :S), but certain members stopped watching the show/reading it, and thus didn't have much to discuss and either quit or tried using their friends in the guild as extra 'KS' players and it didn't help that one of the few other big starting guilds (NERV) constantly started **** with us too. In any case, sure it was grand while it started, but unless your niche is big enough (anime in general, drawing, certain types of games?), you're not going to get members that stick long enough.

So it's quite hard to get members out of the few left that don't have a guild and really want one, and even then it's hard to get them and keep them. :S
    Gone with the wind

well are there any guilds in perticular u think i should look into?

Probably better off asking here, if you find a few H-S members in it, it's probably a good guild (make a thread I mean :P)

I honestly don't know any that I like that aren't already dead! xD
    Gone with the wind

xaznxpchanxx, I kinda feel that you're not set to create the guild yet. You don't pass yourself off as the "competent leader" that everyone wants. If you want to lead the guild, type like you know at least decent English, and, like everyone else said, get known a bit more.

Yeah, that sounds a bit harsh, but I get a lot of that stuff here since I'm actually starting to not be some idiotic lulpants, so I'm not too sensitive on being rude via the internet.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

lol i know proper english what are you talking about, i just choose to shorten what i write, and i saw a H-S member last night when i was on, the H is blue right?