Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Scania and Broa guilds still active?

Default Are the Scania and Broa guilds still active?

I wanted to make one on Scania for Hidden-Street, but I don't see a thread for it. Although, there is a page for it. Are the guilds still active, or am I free to make a new one for HS?
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

The last I've heard of Scania HS, it was lead by a mapler named WonDark, whom I've never heard nor seen on the boards. So... contact him in-game to see if he still leads the guild or not.

As for Broa, I heard that it disbanded, but Wigum or Daos would probably know more about that than me. As far as I know, it hasn't been active in months... possibly over a year now.
    Not back. Front.

Incorrecto... Broa has a guild, but it never bothered to be a part of the forum community. Reference the Guild page for information there. Last known activity is Nov. 2008, and the master ign is NO2arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
    Incorrecto... Broa has a guild, but it never bothered to be a part of the forum community. Reference the Guild page for information there. Last known activity is Nov. 2008, and the master ign is NO2arrows.
    NecroPoster alert! *Red light goes off and Wigum comes in with Black sunglasses and a cool Heavy metal music playing in the Background*

Quote Originally Posted by Synn View Post
    NecroPoster alert! *Red light goes off and Wigum comes in with Black sunglasses and a cool Heavy metal music playing in the Background*
    FOUR DAYS..

ops i mean good*

Quote Originally Posted by cdfa View Post
    four Days..
    Still Counts As A Necropost

Necro-posting is like, if I were to post in a topic in febuary from last year.

ops i mean good*

Banned

Last I remember, pyro had lead the HS guild for Scania. Since other people play his account though, it's probably disbanded.

And ClanSpagoose is pretty much the HS for Broa, I think. All the Broans are in there, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Synn View Post
    You can give me a referral when your opinion counts. The least you can do is recognize that the contribution to the thread's content is legitimate as opposed to your glory seeking hack job of a post, oh and four days in this section?, lol. Pleased to meet you.

Wigum made a guild... eh, makes sense... the Broa guildmaster never even bothered to look at the forums, even to the extent that saigo or cloud made the thread for them and then closed it a bit after. Always was a believer that the guild's are for the community, and its only sensible that fellow forum members would follow Wigum regardless.

Edit: Was Cloud... and NO2Arrows made a forum account, but hasn't been back on it since his one and only post in the closed Broa Guild Thread.

I made the original broa hs guild. Somewhere down the line, i turned over leadership to another, and it gradually fell apart and became inactive. Since then I gather there's been others that tried to resurrect it, but it has been unsuccessful. Most of the original hidden-street guild that's still active is now in clanspagoose or faithful, but there's not many of us left. It's been probably almost 1.5-2 years since I left the Hidden-street guild.

I have no clue what the current status of the broa or scania hs guilds are. As far as I know, windia and bera seem to be the only ones still for the most part active. I could be wrong there too.

That said, 4 days is not a necro, i'd say a week or more or posting something that adds no valid content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!