Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ShiKage's Infighter/Brawler SP Build Guide

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by ShiKage View Post
    Erm. To be honest, I have no idea about KMS. Lol. I know they don't have Himes, but they do have some good training at flat maps where Shockwave can boost their experience. No one version of MS is entitled to one build; they can all choose what build they want.
    I'm looking at most recommended skill builds for Marauders for KMS, and all the Korean people say to ditch Shockwave.

I play in KMS, and most of the maps in KMS are already in GMS, and the fact that we don't have Showa, Masteria, World Tour, and Crimsonwood Keep.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I'm looking at most recommended skill builds for Marauders for KMS, and all the Korean people say to ditch Shockwave.

I play in KMS, and most of the maps in KMS are already in GMS, and the fact that we don't have Showa, Masteria, World Tour, and Crimsonwood Keep.
    Like I said, I don't know anything about KMS. I've only gotten to level 46 in KMS, so I can't do anything for KMS directly. There's a reason I have 3 different builds. People can choose what they want instead of being only told the same thing over and over again.

Jr. Necki

If you can track down Taylor you can get him to tell us XD
    Spoiler!

Guide updated a bit.

Added :

-A fourth Energy Build
    -Skill Tables
    -Third Job Questions and Answers
    -How to get your fourth job skills

Funny thing is, I'm making Brawler soon!