Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Page/WhiteKnight/Paladin guide?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Depends on your accuracy, but you should be fine. If you have to, pick up a Pig Illustrated @25 like I did (well I got mine from the Utah's Pig Farm quest), because the speed's close to that of the Fusion Mace and it adds like 10 ACC or something.
    Remember that BWs should only be taken if you have literally zero funding, and don't plan on making it to millions (like, ever, as in not even 1m ever) by 3rd job.
    I'm planning on capping my dex at 50 by lvl 30(It's at 43 right now at lvl 23), so yeah, I'm not too worried about my accuracy. I almost forgot about the Pig Illustrated xD with that I'll be more than fine.

I don't think I've ever done a CPQ, so it'll be intersting lol. If that falls on it's face at first, there's always other places to go :P

best thing about cpq is that if you die, you don't lose xp, AND you don't have to worry about pots for a good amount of time :)
    Silly Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Goals:
    [x] Level 30 [x] Level 50 [x] Level 70 [x] Level 100
    [x] 1 mil [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [x] 50 mil [x] 100 mil
    [x] Zakum Helm (01/21/09) [x] Maple Soul Spear [x] 129 Accuracy

Beginner

lol, I just got to Sahel 3 and all I have to say is holy crap that's a lot of rats o.0 I have a feeling that I'm gonna love this map for a while :D

... And then I saw how much damage I was taking. yeah, this place ain't gonna work :x Stupid Pirates and their somersault kick not having an hp cost -.-