Thread: 73dk hows my dmg? were to train?

Icon1 73dk hows my dmg? were to train?

hey everyone im a dragon knight lvl 73. im have 92 base dex, 10att wg's 3str 3att pac and 102att 7str redemption spear and +9str from my armor. umm yehh my att range is like 670 - 1879 yehh umm i can do like 4.8k max with power strike and like 3.5k max with crusher (lvl 9) hows my damage going? yehh i know i fvucked up my dex loll yehh tell me how my dmg is going thnxx oh yehh should i still be training at FoG and V/ hoodoos?? soo yehh :) thnx eveyrone soo yehh tell me wat u think about my dmg and were to train and ANY tips u can give me! please do oh and how long should it take me to vll it takes me like 10 hours grinding rofll cyaaa everybody

That was kind of difficult to read, you should really type it up nicely and run it thru a spell checker before you post it T.T I don't really judge the exact numbers your hitting, but more or less your range. My range at lvl 46 is around 350 ~ 1100 with a warrior elixer on. I'm sure about 30 levels worth of str and new equips might put me ahead of you, but your main problem IS your dex. 92 dex is like uber high dex now adays. I capped mine at 30 and it feels high sometimes from all the somewhat cheap acc available from equips.
    As for training, Try windraiders. Most of the monsters around their level range have an hp:exp ratio of about 50-75, but windraiders have a ratio of 20. For your leveling time, write down your current exp, use a warrior pot, train, then when it runs out write down ur exp again. Subtract the first one from the second one (ex: 15%-6%) and multiply the difference by 7.5. That's your approximate %/hour amount. From there you should be able to figure out your leveling speed in hours o_O.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    YOU SUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I can't believe it. I'm in a list!