Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deteriorating health

I shall also provide emotional support!

I agree with all of the above posts except for megadeus.

Why?
    Because he's megadeus.

Icon8

I used to be very constipated while I was young. I think I still have it to some degree, though not as much. I wish you the best, penguin.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Recently, I got diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and told to take fiber every day. I noticed a decent improvement, but nothing wonderful.
    So on this forum we have someone with Crohn's, someone with IBS, and someone else with Colitis.

We could have one heck of a party.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Why?
    Because he's megadeus.
    I see how it is. -_-"
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    I see how it is. -_-"
    Don't worry Megadeus.
    It's not your fault that you turned out the way you are.
    Oh wait.
    It is.
    <3
    </3 :|

Good luck pengu!

So on this forum we have someone with Crohn's, someone with IBS, and someone else with Colitis.

We could have one heck of a party.
    We'd just have to make sure there were enough bathrooms. :p

Oh, and I also found out I'm adult-onset lactose intolerant. GG!

Apparently my boyfriend's sister had horrible constipation all her life and had to eat tons of fiber, and she just found out that it was all because she's lactose intolerant. o.O
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    I used to be very constipated while I was young. I think I still have it to some degree, though not as much. I wish you the best, penguin.
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol
    ololololol!!!

Get better penguinz, supalime'll be doing bad things and we need all the help we can get.

And don't listen to medical advice from HSers! Last time I neglected professional help from the doctors and listened to Starlit, I ended up with herpes AND hemorrhoids!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post

And don't listen to medical advice from HSers! Last time I neglected professional help from the doctors and listened to Starlit, I ended up with herpes AND hemorrhoids!
    how's that coming along :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Don't worry Megadeus.
    It's not your fault that you turned out the way you are.
    Oh wait.
    It is.
    <3
    </3 :|
    bring it >=[
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    We'd just have to make sure there were enough bathrooms. :p

Oh, and I also found out I'm adult-onset lactose intolerant. GG!

Apparently my boyfriend's sister had horrible constipation all her life and had to eat tons of fiber, and she just found out that it was all because she's lactose intolerant. o.O
    Being lactose intolerant sucks, I used to drink milk all the time before I was diagnosed, now if I drink some I end up making trips to the bathroom all day.

The only thing that really bothers me with having a bowel disorder is going out to eat, especially if I'm on a date with someone I don't know too well. I never know how any food is going to react with me.

EDIT: Also, if you haven't already, read this comic: everything you never wanted to know about crohns disease.
    I actually started to cry the first time I read it because it reminded me a lot of my own life. His condition was a bit different than mine (different part of my bowel affected so I never had to use the enema) but everything else was pretty much spot on.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Being lactose intolerant sucks, I used to drink milk all the time before I was diagnosed, now if I drink some I end up making trips to the bathroom all day.
    wait wait, I thought people were born lactose intolerant. How do you suddenly develop and get the effects of it later? My dad's lactose intolerant and I'm pretty sure he's been like that all his life.

Does it just "turn on" at a certain age if it's in your blood? I would really hate that because I drink milk (and chocolate milk) more than I do water (unhealthy, I know), and I LIKE the taste of it. Yes at age 17 I drink milk like I'm a 6 year old.