Thread: Cant Log in the new server in the maplesea!

Default Cant Log in the new server in the maplesea!

Who can help me??
    Im facing a problem about cant in the new server of the maplesea malaysia!
    pls help me!

the situation:-
    I can play other server after the new patch!
    The problem is i just cant start the new server!

after i log in!
    i click the new server Germini then i click the channel to start the game but the server pop out 1 message!
    >>
    You have either selected the wrong gateway, or you have yet to change your personal information.
    >>>

after this i thought that i cant start the other server game!
    but after try i can run them very smooth!
    so what its the problem??
    Pls help me!
    What can i do to settle this problem??

Slime

Go to other server, click 'Menu' and change Language from English to Chinese. Click 'Yes', Maple will auto-reboot. Then go to Genesis! I mean Gemini, woops.

P.S. If you want to go back to the other servers, logon to Gemini, switch to English etc... Highly inconvenient. :(
    :D Tooth-paste-gives-white-teeth! :D

Hello! I need to find a good server rental service, what can you advise from your experience?

Hey! In fact, nowadays there are a huge number of services that provide server rental services, but among all this abundance it is very difficult to find one that would work stably and inspire confidence. But now, to start configuring your custom dedicated server, you should contact professionals who will do everything for you.
    I've been using their services for over a year now and haven't run into any issues.