Thread: "Recruiting Humans"-Khaini

Default "Recruiting Humans"-Khaini

Guild Name:
    Oddball

Our Purpose:
    To unite the misfits of Khaini! We'd like to build a band of unique-builded players to befriend, have fun with, share ideas, and beat the game the wrong way!

Recruiting:
    Beginners, STR-Mages, PureLUK-Mages HP-Warriors, PureDEX-Warriors, LUKless-Theives, STR-Theives, and any other fruity build you can come up with!

Prerequisites:
    - Must have an out of the ordinary kind of character build
    - Must NOT hack or scam. Also, please try to keep accessive leeching to a minimum.
    - Must be and active and reliable participant of the guild.
    - Must be respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others.
    - A screenshot of your character is not neccessary, but we would like if you could provide us with one. If not, we will probably have somewhat of a tryout for you. We will observe your damage + fighting style an conclude whether or not you have what we're looking for.

Group Activities:
    We have a few ideas in the works, but anything else you can come up with would be appreciated.

Snail Races- We will difinitely revive this game and if we welcome enough participants, I will certainly consider handing out prizes.

Alliance Information:
    I plan to alliance with Beginners (... the Perma-Beginner guild in Khaini), but if you're a Guild Master and you are interested in alliancing with the both of us, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Interested? Please contact:
    Alyssa- Alyssaur, Ladyfius, Alyssabot
    Ryan- ImFluff
    Stan- AnSTRcleric

...Or leave a post below in the following format
    In Game Name:
    Job+Build:
    Screenshot:

----
    Current Guild Count
    1 Perma Beginner
    3 STR Mages