Page 2 of 568 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Anime thread

Eh, I don't think putting New Prince of Tennis is necessary, chances are, most people know after they read the first Prince of Tennis. And I'll just leave all the Gundam series as a general 'Gundam series'. And Liar Game is good, just read it! >:

Okay, so I shall recap:

Pre-2000's week:

• Sunday - Grave of the Fireflies 4.2/5
    • Monday - Perfect Blue 4/5
    • Tuesday - Akira 3.5/5
    • Wednesday - Vampire Hunter D 3.9/5
    • Thursday - Ninja Scroll 3.8/5
    • Friday - Nausicaa 4.7/5
    • Saturday - Princess Mononoke 4.5/5

As for 2000+ week:

• Sunday - Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea 3.6/5
    • Monday - The Cat Returns
    • Tuesday - Howl's Moving Castle
    • Wednesday - Paprika
    • Thursday - Tokyo Godfathers
    • Friday - Steamboy
    • Saturday - Metropolis
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Nice, I'll have to check out Nausicaa later on.

I just finished up FMA:Brotherhood episode 8. Nothing out of the ordinary. I can't wait till they break off from the last anime and do something different, because it all just feels like reruns to me.

As for Shangri-la, subs don't come as fast as you want them too. Same goes for Sengoku Basara. Subs for Sengoku Basara come out exactly when the raws for the next episode come out.

>:|

Heh, as for FMA's first series, when exactly DID they branch off from the manga? I mean, I'll assume around the middle if all those changes they made that you told me about. ._.

Oh yeah, I should check for DBK's and Phantom's subs. Although DBK has been lagging behind the past few weeks...
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Dragonball Kai 8
    Spoiler!
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Icon8

How about adding a spoilered section on the bottom of personal user anime recommendations? I would recommend a bunch of stuff, but I don't know if it would fit in the main recommendation list.

Slime

We need Sengoku Basara up there and Basquash!

Alright, thanks to nublime giving me the idea of putting one-line information of each anime up there so that all recommendations can go up there without people worrying about which ones to choose.

The ones that are blank are either ones I haven't watched [Baccano] or series I honestly can't fit into one line [Eureka Seven]. If you have anything to add, just tell me.

Icon8

Rozen Maiden

Add it now.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    whut da fok is diz

Try clicking it, BBCode-failure-man!

I don't watch anime much (not at all lol) but i'd put in BECK, best anime everrrr, i know pyro will support me on this.

Dunno what category it goes in, but it's about a band trying to make it big. And theres lots of dramarama.

Put it in fegget >:(
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*