Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

Hybrid View

Default Team Fortress 2

About the game

Team Fortress® 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve's next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.

Unlike other "class-based" games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.

Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.

TF2 features the most advanced graphics of any Source-based game released to date - and the most exciting class-based action ever created.

System requirements

Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Community

Hidden-Street Steam group
    Hidden-Street Xfire group

Players

vladekxbootes
    KittySamurai
    Turles
    Johnnywup
    Poisonous
    RookTM
    penguinzrock
    supalime
    pyrofyr
    Brigade
    TheDon
    Lore
    Pyxis
    ninjadude543
    emailbox
    Chicle
    Merciless
    InTraining

Notable Servers

(RAGE) 24/7 ARENA 68.232.163.55:27015 - Obviously 24/7 arena

nom-nom-nom-nom.us main 38.108.185.194:27015 - Runs a variety of custom/stock maps but don't expect too many serious games. Good server if you're looking for a fun game.

[NO HEROES] Payload Extreme 64.34.184.221:27015 - 24/7 custom payload maps, personally my favorite server.

Lost Continents 74.86.155.170:27015 - Server runs a variety of stock maps and it's a great place to play as well.
    Last edited by turles; 6th May 2011 at 10:25 PM.

isnt there alraedy a thread haha, i want a sniper 1v1

Right now I'm loving the new Sniper/Spy weapons. The only one I'm missing is the dead ringer. Its really Satisfying to get a headshot with the huntsman and I've gotten preety good at using it.

What do you guys think of the new weapons? =/

Just need the Huntsmen/Jarate and I'll be happy. Well maybe the pyro hat also.

I got the Ambassador, Cloak and Dagger, and Force A Nature today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdZE59eJdEw&feature=related[/youtube]

I need the deadringer!
    starlit whats your steam id?

I just want the sniper bow :(

e: we have some winners!

I almost got banned from a server when I got all the unlockables at once due to the milestones.

:mad:

Spoiler!

That is a console command. He didnt actually get those.

I play TF2 As much as possible (when im not playing Gmod).
    I am currently trying to get in a clan which my brother is one of the vets of. We should have a hidden-street game event
    Spoiler!