Thread: Cold Eyes

Default Cold Eyes

can anyone find cold eyes, the site say is in elinia, but i went and cant find it, if anyone can find it, please tell me, ty :D, oh and silk feathers + betty's daughter too, ty, appreicate it

its in that map with the very long tree haha (like the map has a high altitude) and its one of those caves high up in the map. Or you can just go to sleepywood dungeon for cold eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    its in that map with the very long tree haha (like the map has a high altitude) and its one of those caves high up in the map. Or you can just go to sleepywood dungeon for cold eyes.
    actulaly, i did try there, they change it, is a bunch of curse eye or evil eye, i forgot, anddddddddd, i go into dugeon, i did find one, and is amoung the wild cargo >.> so is kind of like sucidial to try to kill lvl 30 somethign wild there's a lvl 62 next ot it :(

I think some are in the dungeon or that subway place in kerning.
    :D Add me! :D

O RLY??

Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
    I think some are in the dungeon or that subway place in kerning.
    lol, is it true or u just guessing? :P

Icon1

If I am not wrong silk feathers are dropped from Jr. Cellion but it is quite rare. Good luck! :D

cold eyes are in the ant tunnel way way in where you would find kargos
    betty's daughter is in henesys - go to the bottom right portal and i think shes 1 or 2 maps in
    silk feathers ( if those are the blue and white ones) are dropped by the yellow and whte jr cellions in orbis

Use the World Map to locate the area in Sleepywood called "Another Path" (I think, it might be something similar to that)
    The entire map is filled with them and nothing else, except for steam traps that do about 150 damage each hit (I think it's armor piercing too, can't remember), so it's not exactly safe to train there, but you can use long range attacks on the safe platforms, and quickly get the needed cold eye tails for your quests.
    Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy.
    -Plato

A thing is obvious mathematically after you see it.
    - R.D. Carmichael

go to sleepywood and press up at one of those doors in the background. If you found the correct one, you should go down the map and see some lupins. proceed 2 maps later and you should encounter a complete map with cold eye. Should be the map before the mini-dungeon with the stone golems.
    by Cryopon

oh good, they moved them to a different map, i finally got some i needed for a quest, thank you rasudoken for the info