Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
...Why do I feel nervous about saying hi?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Why do I feel nervous about saying hi?

Default ...Why do I feel nervous about saying hi?

Maybe it's my intense desire to be involved with anything that has to do with MapleStory. Maybe it's because my whole life has been a confusing road of twists and turns, that often leave me feeling unfairly judged.... or maybe it's because I have no pants on right now o.o

Whatever the situation may be, I wanna say a BIG HELLO to all of you out there on the H.S. forum. I hope to get to know some of you very well and maybe even team up for some MS fun. ^^

My name is Rob btw.

I don't know what else to rant about to I'll just leave you with a funny picture.

this... in no way implies I approve of the job Obama has done so far... I voted for the man... but he appears to be working for the same bankers as Bush. Instead of "change we can believe in"...... we got Bush 3.

That's another thing, I'm really into politics so if you wanna shoot the s***, talk about stuff, debate about abortion, immigration, separation of church and state, *** marriage, environment, torture, how 9/11 was an inside job, or why we should prosecute Bush (you know... jolly ol' topics). I'm down.

OH! And here's a video of a prank I pulled on my friend Keith, who is also my tattoo artist. Pay attention to what's above the door. (It's not that great, but it's only 7 seconds so... c'mon... don't hate :p )

Anyhow__________________________________

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v8...fingsworth.flv
    People like you would give aspirin a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by PassThe40 View Post

Anyhow__________________________________

Mad Libs?
    Anyhow Welcome to Hidden-Street.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    Mad Libs?
    Anyhow Welcome to Hidden-Street.
    I'm a ___(noun)____ with a _____(Adjective)____ size ___(noun)_____

Not really much for politics although every vote counts so i'd vote if the situation requires like *** marrige we let them **** so whats the difference
    if we let them play house and let them marry. or Barrack that poor ******* how many presidents had to deal with our economy, face racists in the country he's worried about, and on top of all that finish two wars the previous president (not pointing fingers) got involved in. tell me you don't feel sorry for him and i'm an *******. :(

Quote Originally Posted by hobo tweety View Post
    Not really much for politics although every vote counts so i'd vote if the situation requires like *** marrige we let them **** so whats the difference
    if we let them play house and let them marry. or Barrack that poor ******* how many presidents had to deal with our economy, face racists in the country he's worried about, and on top of all that finish two wars the previous president (not pointing fingers) got involved in. tell me you don't feel sorry for him and i'm an *******. :(
    He promised a time table and immediate withdrawal from Iraq, and he lied. He also filled his cabinet FULL of lobbyist, even though he promised he wouldn't.

He doubled the troops in Afghanistan... He's just as war hungry as Bush. And regarding the economy, maybe we shouldn't be spending millions a day on war?

What does the president have to do with the economy anyway? Other than making it WAY worse by giving OUR money to the banks. (Bush, Obama and McCain ALL supported the banker bailout).

It's so backwards...

anyway, nice to meet you!

and I agree with you on g@y marriage. There is nothing wrong with it.

Welcome!

uh oh, politics

-retreat-
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Beginner

I think it's pretty interesting that we are still techinically in a recession considering we've been in a "war" for a while, this usually boosts the economy right?

So why do we stay in it if it ends up being pointless and it's not fixing a recession? :confused:

But I agree G@y marige (can't spell today) is perfectly fine in my opinion:D

That is an awesome pic. Just epic.
    :D Add me! :D

O RLY??

Icon8

Be more skeptical! My mom's conservative, and they (the people of the radio) say they pretty much warned about all that stuff before it happened.

favor *** marriage + 1

Welcome to Hidden-Street! We're all a nice, fun-loving group. Except for azn4anime.The real active place is "Tomato Island". We'd suggest you join us, for the randomness will surely take over this Forum!

Watch oiut for azn4anime, I'll let supalime do the rest.