Thread: Question.

Default Question.

I started a pirate 7 months ago and it's not a 2nd jobber, I need to get 2nd job on a scratch pirate.I want to be 2nd job in 5 days so Any speedy builds or training tips?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Well....I did a Marauder in 9 days in a brand new server for me, without leech, so I guess I can give you some tips.
    List out all of the good quests for exp out. Order them based on lvl, items needed, and area of quest. Go through every few lvls and do them based on that list you made, it is the fastest possible exp before lvl 30.
    DO NOT PQ!!!! PQing is easy exp, but it also slower than grinding. If you are looking at speed only, PQing is not the way to go. Grind Grind Grind Grind.
    1-10 All Maple Island Quests
    10-15 A couple Vic island quests, but mostly slime tree and pig beach
    15-20 Mob at the map where stumpy spawns. This is a 3 part map, S.Kick them into a corner and then kill the mob.
    20-25 Sand Rats/Scorpions in Magatia. Big flat maps, great for brawlers early on.
    25-30 Stay at Sand Rats/Scorpions, and if you have decent equips, go into Magatia and mob Iron Mutaes.

This is not the method of training to earn money or have fun. This method can get boring, and you won't earn much. However, it IS the fastest way to train. On my Marauder, I never PQed, but still only trained about 6 hours a day. If I had PQed for 6 hours, there is no way I would be this lvl. Also, with grinding, you can use the Rep 2x exp, or buy a 2x card. If you stack the rep and 2x card, lvling can be insanely fast, although you don't need 4x to lvl. At 73, I have only gotten a total of 6k rep, so I almost never used Rep 2x.

Spoiler!

So typically, I could hit lvl 30 in what amount of time?

I also don't know what quests I should do, mind telling me the ones you did?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I actually put off doing quests until lvl 30, 1-25 was almost all grinding.

I hit 30 in 1 day, I'm sure you could make it in at least 3 if you worked hard.

Spoiler!

after lvl 30 i think cpq is the fastest way to lvl??? all u need is a good party.
    because u can get exp by killing monster in there and the exp if u win or lost.

after 50 i went to voodoo, my stuffs maybe better then urs. if u cant do voodoos try zombi or just train at nightmare they all pretty good.

60 u should voodoo i belive doesn't matter all sucks u r, u still can train at voodoo. keep going to 70. will during 60-70 ur stuffs might get better go for WR don't be scared the only do 700 on u. and they give alot exp. 70+ WS,gobies...... so if u train 4-8 hour a day u should get to 70 in 15days well i get there in a weak because i have good stuffs,and after that is ur world.

Btw way i get to 30 in a day too :D