Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Going In Deep: Swords VS Auxiliary Weapons

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post

what level are you btw?
    Me? I'm 47 on my Page and 72 on my Aran and I've been playing for more than 2 years, not counting some breaks, including a 1-year break, thank you for your interest in me but I'm not ***.

I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't seen an FA stab move before. I odn't have FA myself but I do watch videos, and it always seems like its a slash, with both sword and BW (never seen polearm spear or axe) . Would this make axes and BWs have closer, if not the same, DPS as swords?

And i mean that before 4th job, because brandish and blast are not affected by final attack
    Last edited by blub212212; 4th June 2010 at 04:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

FA stabs. All the time It's a really fast extra stab that's really hard to tell apart, it happens most of the time.

The FA stab looks like he takes a step back, then steps forward and thrusts, for swords/bw/axes.
    For PAs/Spears he does a bit of a hop then stabs them.

bolt202/veil225/feint200