Thread: Mobbing Spots [during 2x]

Default Mobbing Spots [during 2x]

I need suggestions for mobbing spots on a low dex lvl 21 pirate.It has a 10dex bathrobe,green bamboo hat,and 2dex work gloves.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Slime

Pig Beach -_-
    Axe Stumps in Tree Dungeon IV in North Ellinia is also good for people with high damage.

NO go to Caution Falling Down only 2 floors of Octopi I got 3 LVLS (16-19) in 15 mins of 2x before server check the other day

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

CFD is nice if you can get a ch to yourself.
    After 23 or so, head to Magatia and mob scropions or sand rats. The spawn rate, HP, exp, and drops there are very nice for the lvl. I trained there until 30, when I moved into Iron Mutaes.

Spoiler!

Okay I may be a noob and all, but this seemed really effective for me to level in a hurry from 22-26

I did the mini dungeon quest over and over again just outside hemsley.

Just talk to the agent w i think outside the mini-dungeon (if its your first time you need to talk to the guy who's name is like gaga or something I forget, sry)

get quest to wait in dungeon for 30 mins and bust open the box and gather the badge and give it to the agent and repeat. I think once a day you also get a speceil agent box taht can contain an agent scroll sometimes.

I get 4k exp everytime I complete the quest. 10k exp for killing pigs and 10k mesos from drop. I did this every half hour for a few hours till my exp bonus from monster cards wore off, and then I just went afk for a few more times while I was cleaning up the house.

The thing I like is the two different mob types. reg pigs for lower level 1 hit kills and red ribbon pigs for 2-3 hits w/o using much pots. as you gain level focus more on red ribbon pigs for better exp/drops. All the ordanary drops are usefull for item creation or quests too.

hope thislazy way to level helps

Beginner

pig farm??????????
    i think THey respawn a lot there too hehe.
    but that's only for 15-20 i think..

or go to Caution Falling Down like naturalfist said.respawns of octopi there is fast...... ultra
    Gunslinger Job check:
    1st - 2nd job.

-->blows! ! !

3rd-4th job.
    -->owns! ! !

-Patience is a virtue!

lvl 4x slinger.

Drake

You do realize we have a thread for this?
    Spoiler!

Sand Rats and Scorpions at Ariant are great exp.

how do you get to Ariant? It's been a long time since I last played