View Poll Results: Brush your teeth Mac. It's bed time.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • HPQ (Henesys)

0 0%
  • KPQ (Kerning)

2 22.22%
  • CPQ (Monster Carnival)

1 11.11%
  • LPQ (Ludibrum)

2 22.22%
  • LMPQ (Ludibrum Maze)

0 0%
  • OPQ (Orbis)

1 11.11%
  • HTPQ (Herb Town)

0 0%
  • CWKPQ (Crimsonwood Keep)

2 22.22%
  • APQ (Amoria)

0 0%
  • Any other that I forgot (ARIANT IS NOT A PQ)

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best PQ?

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

I enjoyed the long PQs more than the EXP PQs.

Kerning PQ was a lot more fun than Ariant Coliseum ever will be to me, simply because I'm not competing, I'm actually completing some tasks with a party.

Ludibrium PQ vs Monster Carnival is the same situation; we were working together to level, from killing the bloctopus to breaking boxes to killing Rombards to the infamous stage 8, and then of course the fatass whale, LPQ will always hold a special place in my heart as being the funnest PQ. Don't even get me started on CPQ.

Orbis PQ vs Ludibrium Maze, this is basically a tie. I did about a total of 3 LMPQ's on my Crusader (then Fighter, obviously), and they were all to help a nooby ranger who happens to be in my sig, and his Assassin crush, because they were too nub to do it without me. xP Orbis PQ was great fun to me, but it was a little too long in my opinion. Stages were all unique, for sure, but I didn't really like how long it took.

I never did Magatia PQ, it was released the day after I leveled to 86.

Guild PQ is fun, but it's too long and short. The stages are too long-winded, it takes like 10 mins to do each stage, but if they were shortened then there wouldn't be enough stages to make the PQ long enough to not seem repetitive.

Zakum PQ I've never done as a party. The most people I've ever done it with is two others, although I have done it enough times helping guildies do their ZQs for zak runs to know that I don't think it'll be all that fun of a PQ, even as a party.

CWKPQ I've never been inside, so I can't comment. It looks okay though, although maybe too many people entering at once. Same goes for HTPQ and ENPQ.

Overall, PQs go like this for me

LPQ > OPQ > KPQ > LMPQ > HPQ > ArC > GPQ > ZPQ > dirt > CPQ > humping noobs > a4a
    Not back. Front.

Lol, I just went on a CWK PQ and it's pretty fun! Especially since I can go "no u" at the jump quests by teleporting.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100