Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Knights of Cygnus - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch360 View Post
    OMG I CANT WAIT IM GONNA USE BOTH MY BANDIT AND BRAWLER! but im just Gonna keep my buccaneer regular:D
    u r teh hax

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Beginner

Why do people think 120 is "quick"? It took me 3-4 years to get to 122.. :( That means it will take me forever to get a 120 Cygnus thing. I wanna make a Warrior! :D Cause it looks really rigged lmao..

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by MassGenocide View Post
    Why do people think 120 is "quick"? It took me 3-4 years to get to 122.. :( That means it will take me forever to get a 120 Cygnus thing. I wanna make a Warrior! :D Cause it looks really rigged lmao..
    Your 1st character always takes the longest . Trust me , it gets a lot easier on your 2nd . Plus KOCs are spoon fed with quests to lvl 30 , and they get 6 AP per lvl which makes them stronger . lvl 120 for a KOC is very easily achievable .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by SienZ1991 View Post
    Your 1st character always takes the longest . Trust me , it gets a lot easier on your 2nd . Plus KOCs are spoon fed with quests to lvl 30 , and they get 6 AP per lvl which makes them stronger . lvl 120 for a KOC is very easily achievable .
    Yeah.. but when I start new characters, they still don't level to 120 in a few weeks. =/

Yes I have mesos, but isn't pure 2(4)x exp grinding/PQing boring? I can't stand training for many hours. Quests won't give you much exp after a while.

Drake

I second this.

Took me 3 years to get my Ice/Lightning to level 70.

Took me a month to get my Brawler there.
    Spoiler!

Drake

Yeah.. but when I start new characters, they still don't level to 120 in a few weeks. =/

Yes I have mesos, but isn't pure 2(4)x exp grinding/PQing boring? I can't stand training for many hours. Quests won't give you much exp after a while.
    Well , there are times when quests > grinding . You just need to choose the correct ones to do . The mulung Taeroon quests gives like 200k exp and so does the Sage Cat quest . Check out websites like strategywiki to check quest rewards and weigh them with how hard they are to do to choose .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Beginner

Well , there are times when quests > grinding . You just need to choose the correct ones to do . The mulung Taeroon quests gives like 200k exp and so does the Sage Cat quest . Check out websites like strategywiki to check quest rewards and weigh them with how hard they are to do to choose .
    Yes I know, problem is - you only get so many of those quests.

I'm sure that I'm just not as hardcore as others when it comes down to leveling.

It's because of all the new training spots/pqs/ and leeching. oh and 2-4x of course. a lot of people can make 120 in a week now... it's kinda sad. I've been playing for 3 years and I'm only lv 86.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderJiinn View Post
    It's because of all the new training spots/pqs/ and leeching. oh and 2-4x of course. a lot of people can make 120 in a week now... it's kinda sad. I've been playing for 3 years and I'm only lv 86.
    Really. I'd like to see that.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Anyone got skills for the KoC characters so I can decide. I have a level 62-63 fighter in windia I might restart since it is my highest. I get characters t0 50 and loose interest.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]