Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "No Life" LolWut...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by San-Lzu View Post
    Hm, Charming and witty. I'm liking you more by the minute.
    I love you.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    Good job. Get a ****ing life and an award that nobody give a **** about.

You have some good points, but let's factor in some things that you forgot about.

1. You're in a practically empty server. Try getting 100 in the original 5 servers from 2006.
    Mini Dungeons make training in an Empty server basically the same as a regular server. Even so, a server as empty as yellonde makes it impossible to go to maps like himes, because NO ONE kills bosses. I started in scania and played for several months. When Kradia opened, I tried it out and stayed. I also took a short break in windia and made 2 5xes. Being in an empty server has just as many challenges as being in a full server.
    Full Server: Hard to find a 'pro' training map
    Hard to rise up in rankings

Empty Server: Hard to find Unbossed maps
    Hard to find equips or items

Each style has it's own pros and cons.

2. Time management? Based on what I'm assuming, you're probably playing on the time where everyone is sleeping. Yawn. no life

10 pm-2 am? Last I checked, most teenagers go to sleep around 2 am in the summer. I just took the time most people spend on Console games and put it in maple, just like most other good MmoRpg-ers do.

3. The fact that you have a bishop to basically leech your way to 1-70 (and I could be wrong) isn't even an accomplishment. And did I forget that you can use all the equipment from your other characters to fund your pirate?

iHeal4int and Notations are both in Kradia. I had a lvl 21 mage from yellonde when it first came out, that's the extent of my yellonde experience. I bought 25k Nx, and use my Nx from MTS in kradia to buy a few 2x cards. I've got a ton of Nx saved up, but I don't bother using it yet. FatiAm is pretty much unfunded, especially since the MTS isn't open yet.

Seriously, stop ****ing boasting. I don't give a **** if you made it to 200 before fall. We don't ****ing care, and we don't give a damn. Face it, it's a game.

I'm using him as an example. And honestly, if I come off as boasting, it's because I'm excited about my character. I love playing him and am having a blast lvling. Yea, it's a game, but we're on a forum DEDICATED to the game. If I really wanted to make an uber godly god prozorz Buc., I would've stayed in kradia and obsessed over damage, HP, leeching, etc. If you're talking about my 'goals' under my character......Doesn't everyone have those? Not having goals is just pointless, it's fun to have something to work for. It's even easier to achieve them when other people see your goals and will call you out if you fail.

Btw, I have no plans for this guy to hit 200 in the next year, not sure where that came from?

Edit: I'm going to be honest. Maple is a competition whether people admit it or not. People wouldn't bother with the rankings system if it wasn't. People wouldn't become so upset with 2x or buying lvl 30 characters if it wasn't. This forum literally has a thread stickied called 'flaunt your secksi damage'. Honestly, what else goes here besides bragging or boasting? If you actually didn't care, you would ignore it. Not caring and being pissed are two different things.

I do admit, though... After the new updates came in, leveling HAS become easier.

edit: goddammit, i swear i'm going to get another warning from this.
    You don't deserve a warning. This is Empty house, I put the rant up there willingly, if people hate it, then okay.

Uh...10 characters cuz it didnt count the quote xP

Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

After wading through all of that shit, I can safely say that I agree 100% with

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTime View Post
    That's an awful lot of text. Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? Think about it.
    And 99% with

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    Good job. Get a ****ing life and an award that nobody give a **** about.

You have some good points, but let's factor in some things that you forgot about.

1. You're in a practically empty server. Try getting 100 in the original 5 servers from 2006.

2. Time management? Based on what I'm assuming, you're probably playing on the time where everyone is sleeping. Yawn. no life

3. The fact that you have a bishop to basically leech your way to 1-70 (and I could be wrong) isn't even an accomplishment. And did I forget that you can use all the equipment from your other characters to fund your pirate?

Seriously, stop ****ing boasting. I don't give a **** if you made it to 200 before fall. We don't ****ing care, and we don't give a damn. Face it, it's a game.

I do admit, though... After the new updates came in, leveling HAS become easier.

edit: goddammit, i swear i'm going to get another warning from this.
    Of course, the 1% discrepancy lies in the last line.
    If anything, You should be getting an anti-warning for this bit of truth, MD.

EDIT: u needs a life, luuzer

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I hit 99 in 1 month, brand new server, no leeching. I didn't play maple 24/7, in fact, I wasn't even on during the actual day. I only logged on at night to train. The only time during the day that my character was logged in was while in an AFK store. I trained an average of 4 hours a day, and only played for maybe 4.5 hours at most.
    Dude..Plz plz plz, tell me what it is that you do to achieve these levels..

I recently started up maple again.. Like 2 months ago. All I achieved was 1-70 in those 2 months. This is partially because ima PQ whore :(.

But seriously would you mind sharing some of your secrets with me. PM plz?

On topic: I agree that people who say, "lvl 70+ = no life" are dumb, but usually the reason they say this is because of the fact that the lvl 70+ guy called them a noob because they were a low level..
    null set [ ]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    After wading through all of that shit, I can safely say that I agree 100% with

And 99% with

Of course, the 1% discrepancy lies in the last line.
    If anything, You should be getting an anti-warning for this bit of truth, MD.

EDIT: u needs a life, luuzer
    meh, I just kinda didn't feel like reading his "LOOK AT ME I LEVEL LIKE A GOD. WHO'S GONNA BEAT ME!?

His comment about 10PM - 2 AM just justifies that he doesn't even have a life. I'm in a group home, and I'm actually supposed to sleep, or I don't even function in the morning.

Not taking anyone's side here...but he said that he replaces his console playing times with maple. What's wrong with that. Normal people, as you say, would be playing xbox, or playstation. Who cares if he's playing maple and what does it matter to you.

Why don't you just leave him alone in the first place, are you jealous that you can't level as fast as he can, because right now, that's what it sounds like...
    null set [ ]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    Not taking anyone's side here...but he said that he replaces his console playing times with maple. What's wrong with that. Normal people, as you say, would be playing xbox, or playstation. Who cares if he's playing maple and what does it matter to you.

Why don't you just leave him alone in the first place, are you jealous that you can't level as fast as he can, because right now, that's what it sounds like...
    This made me laugh. I really could care less how fast he levels. Him flaunting it as something to be boasting about and telling why the hell other players are inferior to him pisses me off.

So forget about it and move on...stop acting like a 5 year old..
    null set [ ]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    So forget about it and move on...stop acting like a 5 year old..
    Bawwww. I'll go cry in a corner 8D

sorry uncalled-for-statement removed....
    null set [ ]