Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Manfai's 1st and 2nd job Striker Guide - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manfai's 1st and 2nd job Striker Guide

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Also, Blaze Wizard/Wind Archer are the lamest names ever.
    I agree , Thunder Breaker is a complete steal from Wind breakers ,and they compensate us with an "original" name , archer , what creativity !

Another thing I'm curious about is the name changes for skills , given that one of Flame Wizards skills is called Flame Pillar in kMS , Flame Fillar in MapleSEA , wonder what it will be in gMS ....
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Damn, beat me to it, was planning to release a Striker guide in 2 days time. I don't think CSB will ever quite substitute SSK or Straight, being much slower and hitting less monsters than SSK. Straight with booster is just so fast, it's silly, a strong single damage skill, sans the horrible range.

I wouldn't suggest maxing Booster to sacrifice somthing else, it dosen't get any faster anyway. I'd prefer to keep it at 10ish and max everything else.
    While its nice that you would want to include different builds to add variety, I'd prefer you leave out builds without viability.

For the length problem, they could always shave some letters off Thunder Breaker to make it fit, because quality control is overrated.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Beginner

about the flame fillar thing, m guess is GMS is gonn call it Flame Pillar because it sounds the same and doesn't burn as much brain cells as translating it. For example, how did they decide Quick Motion is Bullet Time and Straight is Flash Fist? The americanize all the names when the SEA version obviously sounds better!
    WE MUST UNITE AGAINTS THIS ABOMINATION!!

*dot dot dot* did i go too far?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Forget pirate names, I still can't figure out what's so hard about putting a c into luck. I get they're trying to be consistent, but Dex, Str, Int are abbriviations....I've never heard Luk used outside of MS.

Spoiler!

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Forget pirate names, I still can't figure out what's so hard about putting a c into luck. I get they're trying to be consistent, but Dex, Str, Int are abbriviations....I've never heard Luk used outside of MS.
    LUK was used in Ragnarok before MS , guess they just took it ?

Old stats from RO : STR , VIT , AGI , INT , DEX , LUK .

Sometimes i even suspect they copied Sonic Blow .

Similarities betwen Sonic Blow and Savage Blow :

1. A chinese character pops out followed by a series of fast blows .
    2. Both have initials SB

Basically they just change a different chinese word and change 8 hits to 6 .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Beginner

i bumpth thee?