Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where to Download MapleSEA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Download MapleSEA?

thnk very much craezen..if i may..how to start the dl?? im not that smart on computers XD

EDIT:Nvm..i found how..thnks anyway ^_^..hey Craezen..how loong ur dl on torrent?

Get uTorrent, & Download the Torrent file, Open up the Torrent in uTorrent, and what for it to finish installing.

Drake

Since you're from malaysia a better way to get it fast is to go to one of your friend's place ( I mean one that plays maple ) and just copy the entire file into a pendrive and copy it into your pc .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

lolx already know..the uTorrent isnt that slow..about 20 mins is 2% complete already..^_^ well and..my friends dont play computer as much as me (internet MMORPG that is):p

Drake

Another possible way is to go a cheap skate LAN shop that does not put any security software on their games , just go there and copy LOL .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Sorry didnt reply. I'm at work. :D Download for me took and 2 hours. Torrent really depends on how many are seeding and leeching the file.

uhh well any other way to dl it?? why doesnt MapleSEA downloads like MapleGlobal -.- it is easier than using torrent...when i use torrent it usually makes my internet work not perfectly:p:(

Try this site then. Its a direct download. go to games.on.net then search for maplesea the site only has the 0.75 so manual or autopatch it to 0.76. good luck. Speed is like maple global.

Follow up. Go to google keyword is games.on.net maplesea because when i went to the site it hard to navigate on the search. Use the 2nd link which has the 0.75 Client in the google for the direct download.

BTW, xhollow whats ur server in SEA? because I haven't started yet and I don't know anyone in MS SEA. Any suggestions???