Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Pirate (becoming a Brawler) SP Build?

Beginner

The best build,in my opinion is build b. .
    but u should add the last 1sp to double shot cuz lvl1 dash ain't that useful and might interrupt when training if u accidently double clicked left/right..
    and there are lots of sins/dits that could haste u up...
    maxing flash fist and bullet time is necessary for brawlers cuz FF is gonna be their main offense(if not mobbing) til they reach 3rd job and it's still useful in 3rd job i must say.
    bullet time helps/helped/will help you through all of ur pirate's life........+ accu = less miss. lewl.

---->my opinion lewl.
    Gunslinger Job check:
    1st - 2nd job.

-->blows! ! !

3rd-4th job.
    -->owns! ! !

-Patience is a virtue!

lvl 4x slinger.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntagius View Post
    Which Pirate (becoming a Brawler) SP build is better?

BUILD A:
    Max Somersault Kick
    Max Dash
    Max Bullet Time
    11 Flash Fist

BUILD B:
    Max Somersault Kick
    Max Flash Fist
    Max Bullet Time
    1 Dash (or 1 Double Shot)

BUILD C:
    Max Somersault Kick
    Max Flash Fist
    16 Bullet Time
    5 Dash

*edit* And also... do brawlers ever use flash fist from level 40 onwards? *edit*
    I'd say option B. That said, I think I have option A. As for all of you that say Dash sucks, suck it up. You can just set a button to it, then Dash then jump. This way, it actually sorta helps jump quests and the like, when you can actually use it.

I'd say pick the strongest skills early on in brawler, then if you get to stuff you don't want (Double Uppercut kinda stinks, since back atk also stuns and hits alot more enemies) you can just fill in Dash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I've never had the problem of dash activating with Backspin, in fact, I don't think i've ever had it activate when I didn't want it to. Maybe it was changed in a previous patch?

Anyway yea, I just used himes as an example of a long flat map with mobs. Roids in Magatia also require dash to effectively mob, as do Tiered maps like Kents.

*note* I've trained at himes with a priest, but it actually seemed slower, even though the priest had maxed HS. Reasoning: Marauder's main skill is activated after charging a power bar. Once this bar is fully charged, you go into 'super mode', which besides giving you great buffs, allows you to use your main 3rd job mobbing skill, blast. About 1/4 of my bar charges while luring, then I finish it by S. Kicking the himes mob. With a priest, by the time I had my bar charged with the mob she brought, most himes were half dead. My blast killed the rest of them quickly, and I was left with about 40 seconds of Charge mode with nothing to do but stand around. Normally, with this extra time, I would mob the himes together with Blast, and finish off another group. But the priest goes All the way to one side, THEN back. I just go back and forth, mobbing at each corner. And of course, I need dash to get from hime-hime more quickly. I WOULD use Backspin/CS, but they are usually in groups of 3+, meaning I leave several himes behind.
    Marauders need to Dash + S. Kick the himes to group them together, then mob them in charge mode.

I'm not exactly sure where the idea that dash was bad came from. Yes, Flash Fist and Bullet Time are more helpful from 20-50, but those lvls are easy as it is. Besides, as myself and morgana said, MP Recovery is a pretty useless skill. Max dash, and leave FF/BT to max in late 6xs. You can still have 2 points into MP Recovery if you really wanted that skill for some reason.
    QFT, Tesi you have always seemed to sound correct in everything...
    lol, i agree i kinda see that i missed out on some fast training because i dont have dash.
    Agent Equipment:
    Ultimate Agent Suit-Yes
    Invincible Agent Suit-Yes
    Agent Cape-Yes
    Titanium Reciever-Yes
    Agent N's Reciever-Yes
    Agent O's Leather Gloves-yes
    Ultimate Agent Shoes-Yes