Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A ghost's path

>>Climb into her room and wake her up - Path of Courageous Friendship

Chapter 6

I sighed... even though Mia had wanted me to find out more about the girl, those were definitely other circumstances. The little girl was still laughing at me.

Kaizi rubbed his hands. "Thanks for telling me." he looked at the little girl, who nodded and grinned, then walked away into the night. He jumped up and grabbed the windowsill again, pulling himself up and knocking on the window. Mia was fast asleep and he slammed his fist against the window harder and harder until Mia suddenly shot out of her bed, raising both fists.

"Of course... she doesn't see my face, only me pounding against the window..." Kaizi sighed, letting go off the knocking and pulling himself up again to make his face visible. Through the window he saw Mia had a shocked look on her eyes, and then she came to open the window.

"What the heck are you doing here, in the middle of the night?!"
    "Help me... in..."

Mia grabbed his left hand and pulled him into the room as they both fell on the ground, and Kaizi started blabbering words out as Mia suddenly pressed her hand on his mouth.

"Slowly. One after another. You just woke me up, damn it... this better be important..."

Mia rubbed her head and looked at Kaizi with sleeping eyes.
    "I saw the girl again."
    Mia's eyes opened an inch further. "Mhm? And the victims die on foggy nights. What's the problem now, why did you wake me up?"
    "The girl took me to you."

Those words almost had the impact of thunder on Mia. Nobody said a word, there was only dead silence as Mia's eyes slowly widened.
    "... a-are you... sure..?" she muttered.
    "She directed me to you..." Kaizi looked at her, desperation in his eyes.

Mia grabbed her hair with both of her hands and gritted her teeth.
    "I can't believe this... man, it's too much for my head to grasp now..." she sighed.

Both of them sat there silently.
    Mia slowly raised her head. "I'm not going to let anyone kill me." she said.
    Kaizi looked at her and sensed her strong determination. "I'm with you. I won't let anyone kill you..."

Both of them looked at the ground, thinking about what they could do now. "For all we know, it happens on foggy nights. That's a huge advantage... we know when it's going to happen." Mia stated.

After about five more minutes of dead silence, Mia got up. "I'm going to hit the sack. It makes no sense to think about it when I can't change it anyway. And tomorrow I'll be ready."

Kaizi looked at Mia and realized she was a lot stronger than him. "I'm going to leave now. And Mia... I'm not going to let you die."
    "Kaizi... thank you."

Kaizi opened the window and jumped out on the ground, slowly preparing a plan in his head.

The next morning...

Kaizi waited for Judy to leave the house. Roy was already gone from home and Kaizi started act one of his plan. Instead of going to school, he was going to look for a place around town where he could hide... and then there was a certain something he wanted to get from home. He started with searching the house...

Evening...

"Mia, I think this is for you!" someone yelled.
    Mia was sitting in her room, looking at the battle knife in her hands. She had bought it today... and she hoped she wouldn't have to use it. Sighing, she put the knife in her pocket and got up towards the door, where Kaizi stood with a huge bag over his shoulder. "Are you ready for the sleepover?" Kaizi said and Mia looked surprised. Kaizi quickly started to wink over and over with one eye until she realized it was just an excuse to get her out for the night. This was his plan?

"Yeah. Dad, I'm leaving now. Byebye."
    "Huh? Oh, you're staying at Amagi's. Okay. Bye, sweetie!"
    "Bye, dad."

It was slowly getting dark and the fog had already set in as they took off towards Samegawa River.
    "What's your plan, Kaizi?"
    "To take you out of home. I brought some warm clothes and something to eat. If nobody knows where you are, nobody can murder you."

Mia shivered as she heard the word "murder", but slowly took her knife out of the pocket and showed it to Kaizi. "I'm not letting myself go undefended... but I tried to push the whole incident away all day, not thinking about it. Why weren't you at school today? Scared of the rain?"
    "I was preparing."

They soon arrived at Samegawa river, where they sat down and just stared at the water for about fifteen minutes. Slowly, Mia whispered, "Kaizi... thanks a lot."
    "What for?"
    "For being here with me. I don't think many would."

"Actually, this is the first time someone's here with my victim." A third voice said and Kaizi jumped up to try and hear where the voice came from.
    "Oh, don't freak out like that, little boy. I'm aiming for the girl."

Mia took out her pocket knife and wanted to run somewhere, but Kaizi raised his right hand, blocking her way. "It's no use if we don't know where he is. The fog is too thick." he whispered.

"Exactly." the murderer replied. What the hell was he? Suddenly Kaizi saw him and gulped. This was not what he had expected.

The murderer looked like an army general, he had spiky, blonde hair, wore a green muscle-shirt and army pants. "Hehe, you thought I wouldn't find you? Your friend's spirit pulses so heavily, almost every sentinent one could feel that."

What the hell is he talking about?!

Mia took her decision and ran up towards him, the battle knife in her hands, ready to fight for her life. The murderer just smiled at let her attack as she rammed her knife directly in his heart.

And nothing happened.
    "Huh...? No!"

The murderer grabbed her throat and started to move her body up. Kaizi came running in and took the battle knife out of his heart - No blood?! - and tried to get it into his eyes, which seemed to work, since the murderer let her go and hit Kaizi's face straight with his fist. He was flung away and fell face-down on the ground.

"Kaizi! No! Ugh-"

The murderer had grabbed her again.
    "Why... Why do you want to kill me?!"
    "I'm not going to kill you. But your soul seems very tasty to me tonight."

Mia could only gaze at how yellow strings came out of his body, connecting behind her and slowly moving through her. The feeling didn't even hurt her...

And Kaizi saw a white shape being pushed out of Mia's body. Immediately he reached his hand into his pocket, sent a prayer to heaven (though it would be already too late if he missed) and aimed Roy's pistol which he had searched for all day at the murderer, shooting him right in the head.

Apparently it was not pain, but shock that disassembled the strings from his body and his hand dropped Mia. Kaizi came running up, holding the pistol straight aimed at the murderer and catching Mia with his left arm.

"Don't move, or I'll shoot you!" he yelled.
    "You did already. Can't you see I'm not hurt?"

Mia's half-conscious body pressed out a few words.
    "Leave... leave me here... run..."
    "Stop saying that bullshit! I'm not letting you die here."

The murderer took a step and Kaizi shot three bullets right into his head.
    "Oh, this hurt. Not."

The bullets were pushed out of his head again as his skin connected again. What the hell was that thing?
    "Kai...zi...leave..."

Mia couldn't even hold her eyes open anymore and drifted off into thought...
    "It's okay... if my life ends... after all, I was just a leech..."
    "Oh, prepare for a last dialogue! Those are always so interesting." the murderer said.
    "I... Matt, Yukiko... they are great people... and I'm not... all I do is dream about how I can defend them, and try to befriend them, so I can leech off them and live better with the fact that there's nothing special about me..."
    "Mia. That's not true."
    "Yukiko... is a beautiful girl... a smart girl... and she isn't able to defend myself... and I live through her for more than half of my life..."

Suddenly something yellow shot out of Mia, blue strings connected it to her, blue, pulsing strings, and they disappeared as the silhouette shot towards the murderer. Kaizi could feel that the body in his arms had become limp, but all he could see was the thing that had come out of Mia.

It was a woman in a yellow overall and high, black battle boots. Her hair was a bit longer than Mia's, and looked a bit more messy, but that was probably because of the wind it experienced with that fast movement. At the hip area there were steel plates arranged as if it was a skirt - probably to defend the legs. She held a double-bladed spear that almost looked like a stick with blades at both ends. The tips were wind shaped.

"That's why your soul was pulsing like that..." the murderer muttered.
    "Too bad it's the second last thing that's gonna shoot through your head."

The yellow silhouette disappeared and appeared behind the murderer, jumping up and flying down at him with the spear. The murderer started to breathe heavily, raising his arms in self-defense, but the spear just shot through the arms, and through the head under the arms, sticking into the ground. There was no blood, no wounds, but a murderer who slowly disassembled into blue, shining stardust.

"Your soul shall be reborn innocent." the woman who came out of Mia ordered as the last bit of stardust flew up to the sky. Kaizi just looked at it, his pistol hand trembling and dropping the gun.

"I am a shadow. The true self." she said. Kaizi was staring at her and realized she had Mia's face.
    She smiled at him. "Thank you for saving me, Kaizi."
    Kaizi's voice was trembling. "No... problem, Mia. But..."
    "Oh, and lower your hand a bit, where you grab me is ridiculous, man."
    "Eh...sorry..."

She came walking up to Kaizi and he realized she was a bit smaller than him - just like Mia. She walked straight into Mia's body as her eyes opened.
    "But... thank you for catching me. Else I would have a terrible headache now..."

Kaizi's eyes were almost filling with tears. "What the hell, Mia?! What happened just now?! Do you realize it?!"

"I don't know. But I know that I faced myself... and then I suddenly was outside of my body, just like that. Maybe I can do it again! Whoosh."

The yellow silhouette appeared again as Mia's body fell to the ground - he caught it again, looking at Mia's other self. "I have kind of a feeling this is my soul."
    "What you said... 'I am a shadow. The true self.' What do you mean...?"
    "It just came out of me. I... I have to sleep now."

Mia returned into her body and released herself from Kaizi's grip, opening Kaizi's bag.

I had a terrible headache... all I wanted to do was to go sleep, right here and right now. I had brought two sleepings bags...

>>Ask her to stay with him under the bridge tonight - Path of Courage
    >>Bring her home - Path of Friendship

Path of Friendship again. >.>
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

=) It's nice to see people read this - most of the time when I update the vote comes flying in in about 2 hours. Can anyone give me a rating out of ten, please? Thank you :)

Chapter 7

I looked at Mia and figured it would be best not to drag her to stay here. A little flash on the ground distracted me and after seeing the pistol on the ground that I had dropped, I also figured the police would be patrolling, so it would be best not to act suspicious.

Kaizi looked at Mia who had sat down and was looking at the river. Maybe she was really tired... time for some motivation work!

"Listen, the police is going to patrol around here. They are gonna make some trouble if they find us... maybe we should go home."

Mia moved her head and looked at Kaizi.
    "I'm tired though."
    "C'mon. Together we'll get you home."
    "Hmm... okay..."

Mia slowly got up, yawned and complained, "I think letting out your soul the first time makes you really tired... it's going on faster and faster."

Two minutes later...

Kaizi was walking through the streets of Samegawa at dark night, his bag over the left shoulder and Mia's arm over the right shoulder. She was almost inable to walk... Kaizi would have to find an excuse to her father. He sighed.

"Hmm... what I said back there... it's kind of awkward, isn't it?" Mia asked.
    Was she talking about the things she said before her true self awakened?
    "Everyone has sides he doesn't want to show people... but nobody will hear from me, Mia."
    "Thank you..."

Kaizi sighed and thought about what was going to happen now. Mia was saved... and he was glad. But that surely wasn't the end. People would realize that something was different that night than last one and Kaizi was sure now that there was not only one murderer behind it...

The voices..., he remembered. That girl spoke about voices. There's more to this than just a simple serial murderer.

Kaizi arrived in front of Mia's house and took up all his courage to ring the doorbell.
    After two minutes, a furious father in a sleeping dress opened the door.

"Who's ringing so late at- what the hell happened to my daughter?!"
    "She got sick at the sleepover and we aborted it. I figured it would be best to help her home..."
    "Daaad... my heaaaad..."

Mia's father quickly pulled her off Kaizi and gave him an evil glare.
    "Well... thank you for bringing her here." he said, slamming the door.

"Aw... and who will carry me home?!" Kaizi sighed.
    He walked all the way to home and rang the doorbell. Roy opened the door... apparently he was scared, but then he let off a sigh of relief. It seemed that his hand instinctively went away from his hip.

"Man, Kaizi, why are you coming home at night?"
    "Mia got sick and we figured it would be best to abort the sleepover."
    "Hmm... I hope you didn't wake up Judy. C'mon in."

Kaizi came in and yawned, noticing Roy wasn't dressed for sleep at all. "Why're you up so late?"
    "The fog set up and policemen are supposed to patrol tonight... but my gun disappeared."

Kaizi gulped.

"Anyway, you're lucky that nothing happened to ya. Next time if you walk around at night, give me a call first and I'll pick you up with the car."
    "Alright. Thanks... I'll head to bed now."

The next morning... classroom.

Kaizi entered and, as always, Mia was already sitting in her chair and doing the homework she didn't feel like doing the afternoons. She raised her hand and smiled. "Hey, Kaizi."

"Hello there, Mia."

He sat down on his place and Mia leaned back to him. "No victims this night... I'm glad." she smiled.
    "I don't think the murders are over." Kaizi said. "But it seems that the victims are chosen completely at random, so who was supposed to die tonight probably won't die next time."
    "Mhm. Listen... it was really nice that you took me home."
    "No problem, Mia."

Suddenly a girl entered the classroom, a girl who Kaizi had seen before, but not here...

"Police hopes that Yurika Kusanagi will solve the mystery, since apparently, when compared to an older case from the 80s, the victims die at foggy nights. That is why we could not interview Ms. Kusanagi as she is hurrying on her way to Samegawa."

Yes... that was definitely her. The long, silver-white hair made it unmistakeable. Also, she had an aura of knowledge around herself that probably couldn't be mistaken.

"Good morning. I am called Yurika Kusanagi. I'm your exchange student... even if only the two of you are here. Where shall I sit?"

Kaizi grinned. "The back row's still very empty, you know. Everyone sits at the front to escape the teacher's wrath."
    Yurika showed a slight hint of surprise in her light blue eyes (they almost looked white). "Your teacher is misbehaving?"
    "You could very well say that." Mia smiled. "But I think I've seen you before..."

"You may have seen me on a television report. I came to solve the murder cases, and because of my age I still have to attend school."

Mia immediately twitched her eye. Solve the murder cases? If that was true, then Yurika would be their rival... or something like that? After all, Mia wanted to use her power to prevent the murders.

Soon, more and more students entered the room and some admired Yurika and wanted an autograph from her, but got shaken off by her attitude.
    After the class was complete, Roseboom entered.
    "Ah, there we are sitting already, aren't we, you little prick? Who told you to sit there?" he smiled. A new victim for him... or was she?

"I have taken this seat because I have acquired the information that this was one of the only seats not taken yet. Also, calling me a prick is an insult and I can forward this to the principal, where you will lose your job, but apparently a mental duel would be much more fun to me, so I refrain from that action."

Half of the class started to grin. That girl had the guts to outwit Roseboom?

Kaizi stopped paying attention and started thinking. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to get in that girl's way... he looked at Mia with an asking glance in his eyes, but she didn't know either.

After school...

Kaizi returned home immediately after school, where he sat down on the couch. Soon, Judy returned.

"Hey! You're home early today!" she smiled.
    "Your dad is probably coming home today earlier, so I thought that I could make some dinner for all of us. How about we go shopping at Junes? You'll decide what we're going to eat."
    "Let me come in first! I'm not even at home yet!"

Judy took off her shoes and opened the mailbox.
    "Oh, there's something for you." she said and took it out, handing it to Kaizi. He opened the envelope, wondering why there wasn't any return adress on it, and looked at what was written.

Hey there, Kaizi.
    After what happened yesterday, with the new things I've learned... I figured, why can't I learn more with you? I don't think I know everything about that subject yet. And it wouldn't be bad to practice, after all. Do you want to come today, same time as tomorrow?

Mia
    Kaizi smiled. Now he realized... why there wasn't a return adress, why the words were chosen so carefully. She didn't want anyone to know about it, and that was very good.

"Who's it from?"
    "Mia."
    "Oh! What is she writing?"
    "She wanted to go for some dinner with me tomorrow."
    "But... tomorrow is saturday, Kaizi!"
    "Uh... she probably meant monday. Sorry."

Evening...

"I'm home." Roy said.
    "Hi, daaaaad!" Judy smiled and ran to the entrance hall, where she hugged him. Kaizi smiled and started cooking the noodles. Judy had wanted to eat noodles with tomato sauce.

"Dad! Me and Kaizi making some dinner for you!"
    Roy smiled. "Wow. Thank you."

After having done the last preparations, they all sat down at the table and started eating Kaizi's noodles. As soon as Kaizi took one bite, he noticed it tasted awful... he had added way too much salt into the noodles and the sauce was way too watery.

His eyes twitched and he took a look at the others, but they seemed to be enjoying it like a five star luxury cuisine.
    In fact, Judy had already eaten half of her bowl.

Would he have to eat that...?
    Judy quickly looked up and saw Kaizi's face expression. "Do you want me to eat yours?"
    "Uh... if it's no trouble... sure."

Kaizi just then realized she was already done with her bowl.

Evening...

Midnight, and Kaizi's alarm clock sounded. Kaizi sighed and put it off, standing up and getting dressed. He opened his little shelf and took out white training pants and a black shirt, then he took out his black-orange running shoes from the shelf and opened his bag.
    But before he jumped out of the window, he opened a little side pocket of his bag and took out a dark orange, fingerless glove and put it on his right hand. Memories came back to his mind, from him and his friends in the city, just running through the city, and doing races... they all had worn these gloves.

Outside his house, Mia was already waiting - at least, her soul was, or whatever her new form was called now. She stood there, playing around with her spear, as Kaizi jumped onto the tree branch and then down on the ground.

Mia greeted him and smiled, and Kaizi wondered how they were actually supposed to train as he got up. "Hey, Mia." He smiled, looking straight into her eyes.
    They moved to Samegawa River, since it would be a better place to train than in front of all the houses, and then, trembling a bit, Kaizi raised the hand he had the glove on. "Okay... hit me, with all you can. I wanna know how strong you are."

Mia stared at him and gulped. "All I can? Are you sure?"
    "Yes."

Kaizi's eyes twitched a bit as he got ready, and Mia whirled around as her fist flew towards his hand. Green streaks of wind were following her fist, but instead of letting her hit his hand, Kaizi took a sidestep like a matador did with the bull he fights against, and Mia's arm shot two inches into the ground, missing him.

"Hey! I thought you were supposed to... let me hit you?"
    Kaizi sighed. "Look at that mark your fist left there. I would... if I would still have a hand, all its bones would be broken now."

Mia sighed and pulled her arm out of the ground, cleaning the yellow armor from dirt.
    "It's awkward to ask, but you can't hit like that in your real body, right?"
    "No. This form gives me more power. You could have just asked, you know? I can feel that stuff without breaking your bones first."
    "But you're slow."

An awkward silence set in as Mia looked at Kaizi, feeling almost insulted.
    "I saw it in your eyes. You didn't even notice my sidestep. I've ran through the city a lot with my friends back when I lived there. That's something I could teach you."

Mia nodded and her spear clicked into it's grip on her back.

"The difference is just, I was running on the rooftops. I might be slower."

Kaizi whirled around without a word and ran out of the Samegawa River area, closing in into a living quarter. It was obvious that, if he ran on a straight line, he would get caught pretty fast. He whirled into one of the sidestreets, trying to look for a low rooftop, and after he saw one, he ran on the wall and bounced off, catching himself on the rooftop and running on immediately.

Mia had a bit of trouble with the wallrun, but she noticed she could jump up high enough without the wall. Where was Kaizi? He was already jumping down the rooftop at the end of the alley.

But then, Mia heard gunshots.
    She screamed.

Kaizi had turned around in time, back into the alleyway, as two policemen were chasing after him. How could they open fire so fast?
    Both of them shared the thought at the same moment - they thought he was the murderer. They were patrolling even when it wasn't foggy?!

Kaizi saw an airduct leading into one of the buildings and walljumped into it, slamming it open with the elbow in front of his body. All this ruckus would wake up the family, but he had no choice. He landed inside the living room of the house, didn't take any time looking around but jumped out the glass door leading to the balcony by breaking the glass with the same arm.

Calm down, Kaizi, he thought. First step is to make them lose sight. And step two is getting away far enough not to be found again.

He saw Samegawa River appearing in front of him again and hopped into it, swimming with the stream to get away faster.

Mia saw the two policemen as she observed the house Kaizi had infiltrated and ran out of. She knew she had to do something... but slowly she thought she was invisible to those kind of people. She had already danced the chicken dance in front of them and they didn't react.
    Maybe they can't see me.

Mia looked at two stones in their garden and got an idea. She picked them up and threw one into the first policeman's face, still carrying the second one. If she was invisible, it would mean he would only see the stone.. and think a ghost carries it.

The look in his eyes apparently confirmed that. He screamed, pointed at the stone and his eyes opened as she walked up to him and knocked him unconscious with it.

Somewhere at Junes...

Kaizi climbed out of Samegawa river, which was running behind Junes. He was so cold, the feeling of freezing had made tears fly out of his eyes and he sniffed.
    His clothes were wet, his hair was wet, everything was wet, the glasses had freeze marks on it and he didn't see anything through them. He wouldn't stick them into his pocket though... because his pocket was wet as well.
    Suddenly someone laid a blanket around him and gratefully he grasped it with both of his hands, trying to warm himself. He looked up to see Matt put his hand on his shoulder.

"What were you doing, mate? Does this happen often to you, swimming at night?" Matt asked. He seemed seriously worried about Kaizi. How did he know Kaizi was here?
    "I just... needed to get rid of all my energy. I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm really used to a more exciting life. I just felt like running and exhausting myself."

"You should visit a sports club at school then. This isn't healthy! You're one lucky guy that there's this hot security member I flirted with..."

Kaizi stopped listening and just stared at the river. Soon, he noticed a second hand on his second shoulder, Mia's hand. He knew Matt didn't see her, and he smiled. He was safe now.

About an hour later...

Kaizi looked at the little, fortunately waterproof, watch on his wrist and saw that it was 3AM. He had said goodbye to Matt and was on his way back home, with Mia walking next to him.
    He hadn't said a word ever since they had started walking.

"...sorry, Kaizi." Mia whispered. "It was a stupid idea to train. I got you in danger."

Kaizi just shook his head. "If we want to save people, we'll be in more of those situations. Not only you, me as well."
    "Kaizi... tell me the truth. You've been in one of those situations before, haven't you? It didn't look like the first time you were running from the police."

"I told you. I've been running a lot in the city."

"You won't tell me the truth, hm?"

Kaizi didn't reply as they reached his house. He turned around looked at Mia, who had a worried look on her eyes.

Her eyes looked straight at mine, but my past was something I didn't want to share. I was living in the present, and for the future. Her awaiting eyes made me worry... how could I stop her worrying?

>>Hug her - The path of friendship
    >>Tell her to drop it - The path of courage
    >>Say goodbye and enter your room - The path of caution

So far, this Story is at 10/10, believe it or not.

Thanks for the nice rating, LaTale :)

I finally defeated my !"§(?)/ing writer's block! Woo! Update!
    Would be nice if the next person rated too :)

9.5/10. A few minor grammatical errors, but it's no big deal.

Path of Friendship again.... >.>
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Your prologue is cut off o_o;

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomy View Post
    Your prologue is cut off o_o;
    Put some more thought into the prologue as you read on ;)
    Thanks for the rating, Ivan.

Chapter 8

I looked at Mia's worried eyes and didn't want to let her stand alone like that. I slowly walked up to her...

Kaizi closed in to Mia and hugged her tightly. He smiled as he felt her warmth.
    "I'll tell you everything some other day. But for now, I don't wanna deal with it, okay?" he whispered.
    She slowly nodded and smiled as he let her go.
    "Okay. Promise?"
    "Promise."

Kaizi smiled at her, then ran up the tree stump and jumped up to the tree branch, swinging himself up. "I'll see you at monday."
    "Okay."

The next morning...

Kaizi woke up in his bed and stretched his arms, taking a look at his wristwatch. It was noon. Fortunately, the weekend had begun... if he had gotten up for school, he would be a sleepy zombie by the afternoon. He took his training clothes from the windowsill and hung them on his chair, then got dressed and went down to the living room.

"Oh, good morning!" Judy smiled. Kaizi greeted her and sat down on the couch. "Dad has to work again today... someone broke in a house and knocked out two policemen, it's on the news."
    Kaizi took a quick peek at the TV and saw the house from last night. Policemen knocked out? That was probably what Mia did...

"The officers are still in hospital where their injuries are being treated. They are not expected to have permanent damage from the attack, maybe except for the shock. Of course, once they are free from the interview, we at channel four will keep you up to date!"

"What's wrong, cousin? You look like you're sucked into the TV."
    "Uh... it's nothing. I'm just shocked how someone can just randomly break in the house just to shock people... it's creepy."

It seemed like those words sent chills down Judy's spine, and Kaizi immediately felt sorry, but he couldn't say anything about last night, or else her father would find out. And if he would... then who would protect the people from the serial murderer?

"I'm gonna take a walk around the town." Kaizi said, getting up and walking up into his room, where he slipped his hand into his red glove and jumped out the window.
    Judy just then opened the door and saw the window being open. "Man... normal people use doors."

Looking for something to do, just a distraction on this hot summer day, Kaizi walked around the shopping district. He sighed and had no idea what to do...

I was just bored out of my mind and had nothing to do at home. Where could I go?

>>Choose a place to go to for Kaizi. It can be any person or location previously used in the story.

10/10, not counting any small errors. Fantabulous.

Question: Does Kaizi have one of those soul thingies as well?
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]