Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A ghost's path

lol i would say 9/10 i kinda didnt like the beginning middle part.. bleh whatever nice story anyways

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasaku View Post
    10/10, not counting any small errors. Fantabulous.

Question: Does Kaizi have one of those soul thingies as well?
    Well i don't know really but if i was to guess i would say yes cause i kinda know the story (at least i recognise things from it)

Btw i give it a 1/10 CAUSE URE A STEALER XD

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Kay. Printing this out to take a look.

EDIT:
    Ohgods 25 pages so much paper gone.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Apologies for the second post in a row, but in some threads they are accepted, i hope.
    I do dis to get attention. Sometimes threads drift down when there ain't replies.
    Keepin' it up.
    Well, i think it goes pretty well.
    Question is - why the hell does a normal spirit of a body suddenly come out in armour and with a spear?

)=
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

I'm not answering questions! That would mean spoiling all the fun part about it :) Finding out what it's actually about!

I've updated and hoped that creative people will appear (Because I failed. Writer's block made me cut the chapter there because I didn't know what to write and I need a bit of a filler, just for a chapter ;) )

Go to the shopping mall

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Chapter 9

An artifical smell filled the Junes mall, probably perfume, and a lot of people were doing their shopping today. The cashier took a dollar from Kaizi and sold him a can of soda, which he opened immediately after leaning on one of the walls and watching the people.
    He was new in town and didn't really know what to do...

He drank his soda down in one shot and threw the can into the garbage, washing his mouth with his gloved hand.
    Suddenly one of the employees walked up to him. Kaizi raised his head and saw it was Matt.
    "Hey, Matt! What'cha doing?" Kaizi asked.
    "Working. Half of the employees called in sick today. I guess they smelled what was going on today... I actually wanted to ask whether you want to give me a hand...? I won't be done 'till tomorrow if it goes on like this."

Kaizi nodded and Matt smiled. "C'mon, man, follow me. We've got to fill the shelves when they're empty."

Afternoon, 6 PM...

Matt and Kaizi were sitting on the stairs in front of the mall which had just closed. Matt had taken out two bottles of ice tea and they were drinking it, looking at the town in front of them.

"Kaizi... what were you doing yesterday, at night?"
    Kaizi looked at the bottle in his hands and thought about what to say. Matt just looked at him. "Be honest. We're friends."
    "I was trying to investigate about the murders. And then I heard gunfire. I jumped into the river and tried to swim away as fast as possible. That's how I ended up here last night."

Silence filled in between them.
    "You know, I was worried about you when I heard the news this morning." Matt explained. "Still, Kaizi, you shouldn't do that kind of stuff. Investigating the murders. That's what the police is supposed to do!"

Kaizi nodded. "It was a stupid idea. But... I kind of have the feeling the police won't find out anything. About the murders, I mean. It's just... they claim it's suicides, why would they do it? I can't think of a reason..."
    "But then there's this Yurika Kusanagi girl. The one they sent to our town. Maybe she'll find out something."

Matt emptied his bottle of ice tea and dropped it next to where he was sitting. "For all I know, it's not our thing to handle. You were seen on TV once snooping around, dude, we don't want that a second time."

The sun slowly went down, and after a while, Kaizi said his goodbyes to Matt.

The next morning...

"Sunday..." Kaizi muttered, lying in his bed, his hands crossed under his head. He opened his eyes and sighed. "What am I supposed to do today?! I just wish something would happen."
    "We can make it happen."

A sudden voice shredded Kaizi's pleasant fatigue away and he scanned the room immediately for the unknown voice. It was the blonde, little girl. She was smiling at him.
    "If you're that bored, why don't we make something happen? I can create a huge mess, you know, you just have to tell me!"
    "That's... new..." Kaizi muttered. "You are marking the people who get murdered!? I thought you can just predict it!"
    "Nuh-uh. I choose people. And the next person will be chosen... on Wednesday! Uuh, you should prepare, little boy!" she smiled, disappearing by snapping her fingers.

The only thing Kaizi reacted with was a tiny, quiet sigh.

Now I knew when I would hear about the next murder. But it was still sunday, and I had nothing to do.

>>Choose something to do for Kaizi.

Don headphones and start running while thinking about what was this little girl, what has transpired, what he should do, etc.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Fear not, because I have not lost my motivation! But the time
    I have my cousin over at my place which is pretty much a stupid excuse not to write on. Now it's 24 minutes after midnight and I'll go for a fiction nighter.

Sorry 'bout those nine days.

Chapter 10

I wanna draw you a floorplan of my head and heart, a sympathic female voice sung through Kaizi's headphones as he loosely jogged through the plains at Samegawa.
    A floorplan of his head... it would be useful now. His head was a huge mess, thinking about what exactly could happen next, but especially he was thinking about the existence of the little girl. Could she really be a ghost? How could she influence the murders? A word he heard before made him sink into deep thought. The last guy Mia had fought had said, "Everyone who is sentinent can sense your soul, it shines so bright", or something like that...

I wanna give directions, helpful hints.

The calm, harmonic chords calmed down Kaizi's mind, enabling him to see things a bit clearer. He could now say for sure that the little girl was not a victim of the murders, and that she had direct relation to it, meaning she might be the murderer in the end.
    But that sounded irrealistic.
    He could say for sure she wasn't a friend of his, or an ally. She might even become his enemy...

What you'll be looking for...

Kaizi sighed. What was he looking for?

Was he really looking for the person behind it all, or was he looking for safety? Protection? Was he looking for something to kill the time? He didn't know... there was something pulling him to save people.

He looked at the orange glove around his hand and clenched it to a fist.
    What he really was looking for was... friendship. Most of his decisions have come from seeking friendship to others.
    He noticed a familiar face right next to him and stopped, seeing Yurika Kusanagi sitting on a bench next to where he was running.

"Oh, good morning, Cupra."
    "Good morning, Kusanagi."

He sat down next to her. She seemed to shrug a bit. "You like running, don't you?"
    "I've been doing it all my life. For me, running is the same that investigation is for you."
    "I would love that.. You can just run all the way you want. We're at a dead end. No more progress. I'll have to pick out people I can watch. It's a pretty bad case. The clues lead nowhere, so we have to wait, which is the thing I hate the most. Waiting for something to happen."
    "Yes. I hate that feeling too."

I sensed an aura of knowledge, but emotional sadness sitting right next to me, and wondered if I could help her somehow.

>>Invite her to eat dinner - Path of Friendship
    >>Hear her out about the investigation - Path of Courage
    >>Say goodbye and leave - Path of Caution

Invite her out for dinner? >.>
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)