Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantica Online

This game is fairly unforgiving if you screw up, especially on the early on bosses.

Oh my god, turn based? Such a turn on for someone like me. I love to strategize, but I'm super slow at it!

Tell me, has anyone here played Heroes of Might and Magic III and could compare? I love that game so much.

I would just download it, but I only have a 30GB HDD, so I'd have to do some serious rearranging/deleting to be able to play. =( Fail budget-grade 3-year-old laptops are fail.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    Okay, if im free tomorrow, i doubt i'll do anything though, i'll end up just talking to you guys
    Sweet, look forward to seeing you on mang. :D You too Pyro! You don't even have to play, just come and get feel of the guild and game tomorrow. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Poomanchu3 View Post
    This game is fairly unforgiving if you screw up, especially on the early on bosses.
    Agreed. When you do start playing talk to one of us in the guild for advice on future formations you want for either PvP/PvE. Like most games not one formation is great for either/or and certain mercs excel in PvP whereas others shine in PvE.

Quoted from MMOG member Shirakani:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Oh my god, turn based? Such a turn on for someone like me. I love to strategize, but I'm super slow at it!

Tell me, has anyone here played Heroes of Might and Magic III and could compare? I love that game so much.

I would just download it, but I only have a 30GB HDD, so I'd have to do some serious rearranging/deleting to be able to play. =( Fail budget-grade 3-year-old laptops are fail.
    I haven't played either of the games you've mentioned. :( If you've played FFX though it's basically that battle system. xD

Yeah the amount of HD space needed for Atlantica is OTT, but the game looks great when on highest settings. I wish I could play the game more set on highest settings but I get movement lag even when settings are set to 3/5. =[

/needs a better graphics card

bags musician
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

I should of made this thread a year ago..
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    Spoiler!
    Yep .

I think I'll give it a definite go! I've been bored off my arse lately, was looking forward to wk release but they pushed it back. I heard about it recently, but had no idea it was turn based [which is a turn-on for me.] I'll be afk for a while, but I'll hop on later. Here's to seeing ya in game.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Quote Originally Posted by darksidehero View Post
    bags musician
    Lul. I already got one to 100 nib.

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    I should of made this thread a year ago..
    Yeah you should of, maybe then more people would have been interested including me. xD

Blue names ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post
    I think I'll give it a definite go! I've been bored off my arse lately, was looking forward to wk release but they pushed it back. I heard about it recently, but had no idea it was turn based [which is a turn-on for me.] I'll be afk for a while, but I'll hop on later. Here's to seeing ya in game.
    Sweet UB! :D

Remember to join Sikyon! If you can't get in contact with me either on Starstruck or Euke, you can contact other guild members:

Boomsticky
    Phostyle
    Sarafina
    DarkRayne
    Celestiala
    and Sodacan

Or apply for our guild Moogles and I'll accept your invitation if I'm not online or am afk. =]

Icon11

Aff, This game looks intreasting in the idea that it is like FFX but online. I will give it a go sometime this weekend.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Lul. I already got one to 100 nib.
    gimme. i honestly doubt im gonna get past level 30
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*