Thread: [Yellonde] Looking for LPQ members/friends/guild

Default [Yellonde] Looking for LPQ members/friends/guild

So, look. Getting broken glasses is something everyone should do before level 50, it's really good money. But to anyone who's tried LPQing in Yellonde, it's IMPOSSIBLE. Now that CPQ is out, no one LPQ's, and the people who do are TERRIBLE at it. This might be a longshot, but I'm a lvl 44 fighter. I'm very active (started on Yellonde 4 days ago) and im looking for people around my level to LPQ with, who are competent. I figure, if we're the same level and both competent, we could be friends. I also figure if you're part of a guild of active level 40+'s I could join and we could do more PQ's in the future, help each other out and what not. If you're interested, Whisper me. I'm used to seeing "You've been playing maplestory too long. We suggest you get a life" so I'll most likely be on. Or you can reply here.

Hope
    Last edited by Matriak; 20th July 2010 at 07:15 PM.

Wait. You got to 40 in two days?

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    Wait. You got to 40 in two days?
    I got to 38 in 2 1/2 days. Then stopped for a few days. Then got on today and leveled to 39.

Look at you being such a noob

it's not that hard... especially when you've played before and know what you're doing. Oh, also... I didn't sleep. I had like temporary insomnia for some reason.