Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "CC Please."

if you were there 2nd. and then just frkin decide to stay ONLY because they said cc please, then youre the one being an a-hole, not them.

and something in your post tells me you were ksing

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

KSing is honestly a waste of time. I wouldn't have done what you did because... it makes no sense. I don't try to convince idiots that they're wrong, I just deal with the fact that they're stupid and move on.

Example: I train at The Area of Red Kentaurus. NOBODY trains there, so I can expect no ksers. Woot. Level 114 White Knight comes into my map, sits on the safe ledge, and f6s me every time he sees me. He knows I'm on the map, training. I assume he will cc because he's not doing anything. After three minutes, he jumps down, uses Ice Charge, and starts killing everything a lot faster than my nooby level 91 Crusader can. I ask him "Could you please change channels? You know I was here first." His response is "u wernt here first, gtfo bich".

Why the hell would I waste my time trying to KS him, or worse, calling in higher leveled friends to help me KS him and waste their time too? I know that all that will do is ruin MY exp, ruin HIS exp, waste my friends' time, and cause a lot of unnecessary drama. So I just simply CC. I know that there's no way in hell every other map will be taken, and the guy just wants to be stupid. So I cc to the next channel, and start training again.

Simple solution. He's not "staking a land claim on a virtual game," and although that stuff about God he was saying was rather ridiculous, that's no reason to KS him. He just wants the same thing 99% of the Maplestory population wants; to level up.

@Tesi, I know exactly what you mean about that cc1 thing. "I'm on cc1" orly? you're on change channels 1? That's pretty sick. -_-"
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    KSing is honestly a waste of time. I wouldn't have done what you did because... it makes no sense. I don't try to convince idiots that they're wrong, I just deal with the fact that they're stupid and move on.

Example: I train at The Area of Red Kentaurus. NOBODY trains there, so I can expect no ksers. Woot. Level 114 White Knight comes into my map, sits on the safe ledge, and f6s me every time he sees me. He knows I'm on the map, training. I assume he will cc because he's not doing anything. After three minutes, he jumps down, uses Ice Charge, and starts killing everything a lot faster than my nooby level 91 Crusader can. I ask him "Could you please change channels? You know I was here first." His response is "u wernt here first, gtfo bich".

Why the hell would I waste my time trying to KS him, or worse, calling in higher leveled friends to help me KS him and waste their time too? I know that all that will do is ruin MY exp, ruin HIS exp, waste my friends' time, and cause a lot of unnecessary drama. So I just simply CC. I know that there's no way in hell every other map will be taken, and the guy just wants to be stupid. So I cc to the next channel, and start training again.
    If that happened at Voodoos, where everybody cced when somebody else came, the world would end, and there'd be a new person every 3 munites.

I'd just love to see channel 1 ;3.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Channel 1 can turn out to be one of the emptiest places because people will skip it thinking everyone is already there. Kind of like you just did.
    I trained at mp3 during a 2x event the entire time, channel 1, and no one came in.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    YOU SUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I can't believe it. I'm in a list!

Maple Story is for losers.

*runs*

Phantom Watch

KSing is fun.

OP's a ****.

There's something called manners, where you leave when you weren't there first? It's like sitting on a subway car. If someone's in a seat, you don't go and sit on their lap, unless it's your girlfriend/mother/etc.

lol @ hoo evr sed cc1 iz ch1 n0b.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Wow, didn't expect so many replies here.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    That's not a legitimate answer for my question.
    I was just venting, dear. Sorry if I exerted some sort of questioning aura onto everyone. I kind of forgot about this whole thing.
    It's just a game.
    HUR HUR! :D

I wouldn't mind ccing unless he came after me.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    KSing is fun.
    ur not inderpol, go awei
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?