Thread: New Perma Beginner-Advice please

Default New Perma Beginner-Advice please

Hi everyone,
    I'm new around here :)

I was thinking of making a permabeginner, mostly to be different...I always have so much trouble choosing between classes that I think being a permaginner will cure my indecisiveness.

I was wondering what server to play on as I'm not sure where there are beginner guilds...
    I already have my (only) other character in Windia which has around 100k...but I suppose that wouldn't do much more a beginner in the long run...

I like to be social in maple :D So I would really like to have an all beginner guild to talk to!

Anyways, could someone please suggest a/some popular permaginner guilds that would be able to take in a noob? I'm pretty open as to which server (as long as there's lots of people to talk to) ...

Thanks in Advance,

Brad,

Icon4

You could always come to Khaini, we'll take care of you. You're welcome to join my guild, although it's not a Beginner exclusive guild. Oddball is meant for all the unique builded characters; Beginners, STR-Mages, HP-Warriors..etc

If you're interested, contact Alyssaur in game. :p

Just to add, if you want to be social, don't go to Demethos. I have an islander there, and I can't tell you how long ago I've had a friend on.

I have pretty much every high leveled Demethos islander on there.
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...