Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Low-Dex Sin Guide

Why not? This thread could use a bump anyway, it's a good guide.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

It is a good guide, and I was really bored, and didn't realise how old it was. I'm sorry for necroing.

How does web help poison killing?

hidden bump lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You use it in combo with it, but it won't stack. Avenger can only hit 6 mobs, but if you can get the DoT working on the other mobs while you focus on the main group, it's decent. It's only when you fight stronger enemies (like in ToT). Keeping stronger enemies at bay with DoTs enables you to focus on the priority mob. Web lasts 8 seconds while max Ven still lasts only 4. The damage to the other mobs won't be very quick, but it does still add to your overall dpm. When you train normally (not focusing on avenger+ven), you will run through the mobs more quickly. You won't need to "stun" mobs to focus on a main group, and the DoTs will pale in comparison to dealing normal damage.

Spoiler!

for bossing, @ what level should HP washing be started at earliest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

There's no real benefit from HP washing unless you plan to do it heavily. 160 is generally the Horntail lvl, and you should have enough by then anyway. With the MoN (+300), 120 Pendant (+200), Adv. Ring (+180), and the Rhavana Hat (+60), you have plenty. Unless you get them in an AP reset sale, or plan to heavily wash, don't bother.

Spoiler!