Thread: <POLLUTED! 2: Curse Eye>

Icon7 <POLLUTED! 2: Curse Eye>

Hey hidden street. I've done this quest before, kill the 99, then the 999. But now I'd like to repeat it because of the rewards. The Quest Database on hidden street says it's repeatable. I can't find a way to repeat it. I have some other polluted/danger! quests unfinished. I'm not sure if I have to complete those first though. Any help? :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
    Hey hidden street. I've done this quest before, kill the 99, then the 999. But now I'd like to repeat it because of the rewards. The Quest Database on hidden street says it's repeatable. I can't find a way to repeat it. I have some other polluted/danger! quests unfinished. I'm not sure if I have to complete those first though. Any help? :)
    If you did the repeatable for the day, you must wait for 24 hours i believe.

No, you shouldn't need to complete the others to redo them. At least I haven't had to and they are available again. They don't show up again on your list of available quests, but if you go to the sign that gives you the quest, there should be a lightbulb above it for you to do it again.

I believe that Nexon took them out of the game. You can't repeat it anymore.
    I'm Retired.

i just started repeating it. It's not to kill 99 then get a reward. Once you finish both parts you can only redo the kill 999 part.:mad:

Default Level limits

Not quite sure why you'd want to do it at higher levels but those 999 kill quests have max level limitations.

I redo them because I get a chance at a Claw att 60% which goes for about 4m in bera. And I like mesos :)