Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aran questions thread

Drake

Wtf is this? You have a female character? Lucky. Kms, male characters are ugly as hell.
    Spoiler!

Lol. When I 'chose' my account 'details' I put in a female *cough cough*.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Drake

Damn, looks like I'll have to use my sister's KSSN or smthing for mule/female account.

Oh well.
    Spoiler!

Yeah; I didn't end up actually using any NX for selling purposes, since that first coupon I used screwed up due to a crappy Internet connection =[
    Oh well. I have to admit, it's a lot more fun with NX equipped, because the tards that used to KS me now fear me.
    Bwahahaha

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Wait i thought you had to get the really darkish tan skin color for Arans. Yours looks like reg....Also good luck! And dont break your fingers trying to do unbelievably hard combos!
    The more you try the harder you'll fail.

Quote Originally Posted by frankli0 View Post
    Wait i thought you had to get the really darkish tan skin color for Arans. Yours looks like reg....Also good luck! And dont break your fingers trying to do unbelievably hard combos!
    Lol, a 2k combo is easier than you think.
    And I NX'd up my character; brown skin doesn't suit me very well. The only things you can change when first making an Aran is the face and hair (not that there's much variety there). The skin defaults to brown.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

so i got a 363 combo at level 14 at the tree that grew 3

but maplestory is an asshole and doesn't save my caps, even when i hit scroll lock

q____q

it also isn't hard to play the class, you just spam the attack button over and over. gets annoying with those little 'things' that you can hit with regular attacks, though(like boxes on maple island, but in stuff like ellinia)

And, you might already know this already, but Arans have an event going on. If you hit 70 before December 31st, you get this ring that gives +3 to stats and +3w/matk. Can't be traded, but it can be transferred between the characters on that account.

and nx pls

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    so i got a 363 combo at level 14 at the tree that grew 3

but maplestory is an asshole and doesn't save my caps, even when i hit scroll lock

q____q

it also isn't hard to play the class, you just spam the attack button over and over. gets annoying with those little 'things' that you can hit with regular attacks, though(like boxes on maple island, but in stuff like ellinia)

And, you might already know this already, but Arans have an event going on. If you hit 70 before December 31st, you get this ring that gives +3 to stats and +3w/matk. Can't be traded, but it can be transferred between the characters on that account.

and nx pls
    Hm. I didn't know that. I'll be sure to hi 70 before then.
    You're in Culverin, right Poisonous? Add Lced! =D

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Drake

Joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Plana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler!

Bite me, Orange =P
    They should get world transfers fo' shiz.

bolt202/veil225/feint200